If you’d like to accelerate your return to work after an extended break from a professional career, and you’re within travelling distance of London, we have an event tailored for you!
Our 2019 Women Returners ‘Back to your Future’ Conference (London, 13 May) is fast approaching and the programme is packed with return-to-work advice, support and inspiration.
You can look forward to a highly motivational day:
- Get practical help with focusing your next step career choices and a road map to clarify your aims, develop decision criteria and move to action
- Find out how to boost your professional self confidence
- Improve your self marketing by crafting your career story and sharpening up your CV
- Be inspired by our panel of women who’ve successfully returned to work through a variety of routes
- Meet and chat to our Returner Employer Sponsors, including Bloomberg, Credit Suisse, FDM Group, Fidelity International, J.P. Morgan and O2
- Hear from our Keynote Speaker, Jane Garvey from BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour
- Learn from our employer panel about why they run returner programmes and what you can do as a candidate to stand out.
You’ll also have the opportunity to take part in personalised or small group support including a laser coaching session with one of our coaching team and a LinkedIn workshop. These are offered on a first come basis – so take advantage of our Early Bird ticket price of £90 and book now.
It’s going to be a fantastic day – to get a clearer idea of what to expect, see the highlights from our last sell-out conference in the video below:
Find out more about the Conference including how to book tickets here.
We look forward to seeing you there!