Location: UK (remote with access to London)
Opportunity: Associate (self-employed) flexible role (2 to 3 days/week equivalent)
Start date: ASAP
Deadline: 28 March 2022
*Applications have now closed*
Would you like to contribute to our mission of removing the career break penalty and making career breaks a normal part of a 40-50 year career?
We’re looking for two Employer Business Partners to join our team. The Business Partners will be responsible for managing our employer partner (client) relationships, providing first-class consultancy services and programme management support to ensure the smooth running of a wide range of individual and cross-company returner programmes.
We can offer hugely rewarding work and a welcoming and supportive working environment, with a friendly and informal team who all work remotely.
The roles are open to all UK candidates with relevant skills and experience. Of course, we welcome applicants who have taken a career break, but this is not a requirement! If you’re successful and you’ve taken a career break of 2+ years, we’ll provide you with coaching support through the transition back to work.
Roles will be on a freelance basis, with flexible part-time working (2-3 days a week equivalent, spread over 4-5 days).
About the role
The role is varied and busy. You will be involved with client relationship management to set up and deliver selected returner programmes and returner events.
Initially you will support the CEO and Deputy CEO on setting up and delivering individual returner programmes – then you will progress to taking the lead. It’s a hands-on role!
Once you’re settled in, you’ll be responsible for delivering key components of a returner programme, including:
- organising and supporting meetings with prospective and existing employer partners
- providing expert consulting support to employer partners and holding insight driven conversations
- creating, agreeing and delivering on a programme plan for end-to-end support to all stakeholders
- communicating with other internal team members
- preparing and updating client materials
- maintaining records on our client relationship management system
- creating programme adverts on WordPress
- creating events on Eventbrite
- co-ordinating events on Zoom or Teams.
You will also play a role in responding to first line client enquiries about Women Returners and our partnership services, following up leads from client contact to contract (not lead generation).
You may get involved with developing and running employer insight events, virtual or in-person.
Who are we looking for?
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience of working in a corporate environment, who is interested in working for a purpose-driven organisation. We’d like to see:
- Experience of client/stakeholder relationship management. You’ll be approachable and personable, recognising the importance of our partners and stakeholders
- Experience of business development and growing a client portfolio from lead to contract
- A consultative approach to partnering with clients
- The ability to manage your own workload and to prioritise effectively, with a proactive problem-solving approach
- Strong programme management experience. You’ll be highly organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability. As we’re a small business, you’ll be ready and willing to step in to support the wider team on different and changing priorities
- Focused on finding solutions rather than problems
- Comfortable with tech and open to learning new tech skills along the way
- Familiarity with WordPress, Zoom, databases and social media is not essential but would be helpful
This role would suit candidates with a background in a related field, such as Recruitment Programme Management, Relationship Management, Learning and Development, or Business Development.
The role is home-working. You will ideally be based near London to attend client meetings if necessary. You must have the right to work in the UK.
How to apply?
If you have relevant experience and would like to join our team, please send your CV and an email detailing why you would like to work with us in this role to Hazel Little, Deputy CEO on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 28 March 2022. We’re hoping to find someone who can join our team ASAP so will be screening CVs immediately.
If you have any questions, please email Hazel on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!