Location: UK: London; Ireland: Dublin; Germany: Dusseldorf
Opportunity: 8-week returnship
Date: Late September to November 2021
Closing Date: Apply ASAP
Help to build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo is looking for talented people who will put the customers at the centre of everything they do. They are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Wells Fargo’s Glide-Relaunch program is designed to help those with a current 2+ year career break to “Glide back into the workforce”. As an organisation, they have always recognised that workforce diversity is fundamental to growth, competitiveness, and future-readiness. The Glide-Relaunch program was envisioned to address a specific issue, which for years has been the cause for an imbalance in the workforce composition worldwide: the loss of vast talent pools in the form of people unable to continue their careers due to personal commitments.
Glide-Relaunch provides the necessary resources to support and accelerate your exposure at Wells Fargo. The program manager-led experience includes a skills refresh, training curriculum and senior networking opportunities. The aim is that this program will give you the chance to learn from successful leaders at Wells Fargo who will share their expertise and knowledge to help you become a future leader. You will develop an understanding of Wells Fargo’s unique values and culture, which you will experience first-hand in your interactions with highly talented team members. Based on your performance during your 8-week program experience, you may be considered for a full time employment opportunity at the end of the program.
A variety of flexible working options may be available, dependent on the role.
- Must be able to attend full duration of the 8-week internship program, which will run from late September to November 2021.
- Ability to provide and work from home (during COVID-19 local government and office restrictions guidance). All of the current roles are currently remote due to Covid-19. They are expecting to start returning to office from later in 2021 onwards, and when that happens, they are expecting a hybrid model with agreement between the individual and their manager.
- Successful applicants must have the rights to work in the country where the role will be based.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check.
- Please refer to individual job description for additional job specific requirements.
Opportunities Available and To Apply
See links below for the roles available (more may be added) and to apply as soon as possible.
Please state in your CV that you are applying for Glide Programme 2021
|London||Loan Administration Team Lead|
|Dusseldorf||Regional Sales Manager|
Wells Fargo believes that each of their colleagues offers something extraordinary and they consider that diverse backgrounds and talents are a tremendous asset to their work environment. Wells Fargo values diverse talent and unique life experiences, and understand that unconventional pathways can lead to success. As a Wells Fargo employee, you’ll receive a rich selection of benefits that you can personalize to support your health and well-being, retirement, financial security, and work-life needs, including time off to participate in community service activities that are meaningful to you.
With any questions, please contact EMEARecruiting@wellsfargo.com , referencing the job title and “Glide-Relaunch” in the email subject