Locations: Newbury, London, Manchester, Stoke & UK-wide
Start date: Ongoing
Programme: Supported hiring into permanent roles with part-time/flexible working
Vodafone UK understands it can be difficult returning to the workplace after an extended career break. Their award-winning ReConnect programme supports talented and experienced professionals to return to work.
Vodafone UK’s ReConnect Programme is aimed at encouraging people to return to a corporate environment and works with the belief that one size does not suit all. Therefore they have identified multiple roles with built in flexibility. The ultimate goal is to bridge the gap and make the journey back into the workforce much smoother, in a highly supportive way. Vodafone UK believes that you have strong progression potential and they would love to help you develop this further.
About the Programme
You will start directly into a permanent role. Vodafone UK will provide ReConnect employees with the support you need to find your feet, including:
- Working a 4 day week (8:30 am-5:15 pm) and getting paid for 5. After 6 months, you have the opportunity to discuss whether you wish to continue on a 4 day week or increase to 5
- A support community of other ReConnectors across the business
- Access to internal learning resources
- A range of Employee Networks, including Vodafone’s Multicultural Inclusion Network, LGBT+ Friends Network, Parents & Carers Network and VodABILITY Inclusion Network.
Ideally you will have:
- You have previous experience in a similar/corporate environment in a technology or head office role for example: Technology, Business/Project Management, Enterprise Sales, Service Management, Marketing, HR, Finance, Legal etc.
- You are currently on a career break which has been for a minimum of 12 months up to a maximum of 10 years
- You are looking to transition back into professional work.
Register your interest
Interested in returning to work with one of the top employers in the UK? Click here to register your interest and Vodafone UK will be in touch.
Any questions? Please get in touch with Careers8@vodafone.com
Vodafone is a large tech-communications company that operates globally and at a UK level. They are committed to driving new and innovative technology growth to enrich the lives of their customers and to build a better future. They recognise the importance of connected living both externally and internally and this is demonstrated by the value they place on their fixed and mobile infrastructure. They work in a fast-paced environment and are geographically based both in the UK and with partners based off-shore. They harness the power of their own technology to drive an inclusive culture for all and also allow their employees to work flexibly and collaboratively.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. They are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of their business. They actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of their journey.
For more information click here.
COVID-19 Notice: Vodafone is continuing recruitment and has implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this they have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Vodafone innovates, invents and continuously improves, Vodafone UK Digital works within the heart of the business. Empowering Vodafone’s mission of being a digital-first company is in everything they do.
The future is exciting.