Applications are now closed
Opportunity: Supported Hiring into a permanent role
Start date: To be agreed
Vardags has been growing exponentially for the past five years and is currently searching for a talented lawyer to join their business team as a Content Creator reporting to the Marketing Manager.
Flexible working options are available, including part-time and working from home.
Vardags is delighted to be partnering with Women Returners for this supported hiring opportunity. The successful candidate, with a career break of 12 months+, will receive return to work coaching from Women Returners to support your transition back into the workplace.
About the role
- Writing and producing high quality content for various marketing channels
- Presenting legal principles in readable, entertaining and understandable formats
- Utilising the firm’s tone of voice consistently, whilst maintaining a unique, personal style which engages an audience
- Working with various teams to identify new sources of content and existing content which needs to be repurposed
- Optimising copy for search engines
Who are they looking for?
The ideal candidate is a high-calibre individual with previous experience working as a lawyer. Experience of content creation within law is valued, but not essential. This is an exceptional opportunity for a qualified lawyer interested in pivoting their career to join an exciting high growth firm and develop their knowledge of content marketing.
What skills and qualities are important at Vardags?
- Trained lawyer
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills (both on their own work and existing content)
- Excellent research skills
- Knowledge of SEO/web copywriting (not essential)
- Dynamic and effective team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly organised
Vardags is a top divorce and family law firm specialising in high net worth and complex cases.
How to apply
Please send you CV and cover letter to Lucy Tittle: email@example.com stating that you saw this role advertised on Women Returners
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 7 February 2021.