Location: UK: London
Opportunity: Supported Hiring into permanent role
Start date: To be agreed
Apply by: 30 July 2021
Vardags is delighted to be partnering with Women Returners for a Strategy and Marketing Senior Analyst and welcomes professionals who have taken an extended career break to apply. A successful candidate who has taken a career break of 12 months+ will receive coaching support through the transition period from Women Returners.
You may have taken time out for childcare or eldercare, for relocation or for other reasons. You may have been working on a small scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years.
Vardags is a world-renowned law firm for high net worth individuals, founded by “Britain’s top divorce lawyer”, Ayesha Vardag. They use bespoke strategic solutions to make the law work for their clients in substantial and complex legal cases. They typically act for Ultra High Net Worth individuals on high-profile and law-changing cases.
Vardags’ team comes from stellar and diverse backgrounds. The common threads are sheer intellect coupled with a relentless drive to achieve real results. Their commercial team features leaders with a background in consulting (McKinsey, Monitor, OC&C).
About the role
Vardags is an innovative and uniquely structured B2B and B2C law firm, using a marketing-led approach to winning clients. Their revenues speak for their success; they have grown 10-fold in recent years and been ranked as the fastest growing law firm in Europe by the FT. Their aim is to continue this trajectory of high growth through hiring outstanding candidates, making rapid decisions and embarking on innovative strategic change.
They are searching for an individual to join their high performing and meritocratic team as an experienced Strategy and Marketing Senior Analyst reporting directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Driving client acquisition by designing and executing an effective marketing strategy, through both offline and online (Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliate, Programmatic, Display, etc.)
- Managing relationships with multiple agencies to implement client acquisition initiatives on time and in line with strategy
- Providing leadership to other members of the team and cross-functional teams on the execution of the firm’s strategy
- Designing, creating and reporting on single and multichannel marketing
- Working with our data insights team to react fast and improve performance on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis, offering insights and
- Supporting brand management and PR
- Producing impactful and appropriate creative assets and copy to support strategic marketing
- Monitoring and report on key projects to Director of Marketing
Skills and Experience
- A strong degree-level education from a top university
- Total proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel and PowerPoint; experience in data analytics an advantage
- Research, data analysis, and the formation of insight and recommendations
- Performance-led strategy
- Exposure to client acquisition projects across multiple channels, online and offline preferred
- Familiarity with content and creative requirements and standards across all channels
- Two years’ consulting experience from a top tier strategy consultancy
- Two years’ experience in a digital-first marketing agency/retail consultancy
- Proficiency with Google Ads, Analytics, Data Studio, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads platforms
- Hungry for success: driven, positive, enthused and unafraid of critique and opportunities to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to own and complete on-time analytical modules that deliver measurable impact.
- Ability to operate at a high conceptual level yet with exceptional attention to detail.
- Thoroughly commercial and analytical view of marketing.
- Comfortable with rapid decision making and working in a flat-structure
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy whilst collaborating within an exceptionally bright team
What Vardags is offering
The role offers a competitive salary, depending on skills and experience, with excellent employee benefits: 25 days holidays, private health and dental insurance and subsidised fitness club membership. Vardags is open to discussions about flexible working options, in line with the role requirements.
Please send your CV and cover letter to Carrie Dru, Director of Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline has been extended to: 30 July 2021.
Please include the dates of your career break in your CV and put ‘Women Returners’ in the subject line to confirm you saw this role advertised on Women Returners.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Vardags Limited is an equal opportunities employer. This job is open to applicants with the right to work in the UK.