Location: London or Newcastle with remote working
Opportunity: Supported Hiring, job share 3 days-a-week
Application deadline: ASAP
Applications have now closed
Are you looking to return to work after a career break and wanting to restart your career in an inspiring, flexible and supportive place to work?
Sage is partnering with Women Returners for VP Sage Foundation role and welcomes professionals who have taken an extended career break to apply. A successful candidate who has taken a career break of 18 months+ will receive coaching support through the transition period from Women Returners.
You may have taken time out for childcare or eldercare, for relocation, or for other reasons. You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years.
Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of people in your communities?
Do you love leading and motivating successful teams?
Lead the Foundation team!
The Foundation team unites employees, partners and customers globally in a programme of ‘action philanthropy’. By bringing their social purpose to life, they help tens of thousands of people through transformative relationships with charities – giving back through time, investment and capability. They have a passion for doing the right thing to help communities and individuals.
Partner with the best
As VP Sage Foundation you will create the Sage Foundation strategy and lead the team in delivering activity across all Sage operating regions. In this role, truly at the heart of Sage culture, you have the unique opportunity to act as a ‘golden key’ – opening up relationships between colleagues, customers, partners and delivering impact to the community.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
As VP Sage Foundation, you will be responsible for:
• Owning the creation and delivery of the Sage Foundation strategy
• Building, developing & leading a passionate global delivery team to meet their ambitious social change goals
• Enabling every colleague at Sage to have the opportunity to have a positive impact on their community
• Evaluating the impact of all Foundation activities including budgets and reporting to the Board, ExCo and external stakeholders
• Developing and managing their Capability strategy
• Owning the marketing & communications strategy of Sage Foundation
• Further expanding their sphere of influence and ecosystem with partners, customers and other key stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will:
• Have experience of working at a senior level within a corporate company philanthropic programme
• Be a team player with proven leadership and management skills
• Be a passionate, community minded individual who can inspire key stakeholders
• Be a self-starter who is focused on successful delivery and outcomes
• Have the proven ability to establish/manage partnerships and relationships
• Be able to travel to other regions (occasionally and with notice) to build relationships
Sage recognise that everyone is different, and you may need some flexibility in how you work. This position is offered as a 3 day per week job share with the following additional flexibility if required –
• Some remote working from home (up to 2 days a week)
• Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day
People make Sage great. From their colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped them grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving their future as a great SaaS company. They are writing their next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught Sage that when their customers thrive, they thrive. As a team, they always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of their employees shape the culture at Sage – doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by their commitment to each other. They encourage each other to grow in their roles, in their careers and as individuals.
Follow Sage on their social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact them at email@example.com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
• Healthy Employer Pension contributions
• Private Medical Cover
• Income Protection and Life Assurance
• Annual leave – 21 days per year
• Volunteering – Paid 5 days to volunteer through the Sage Foundation
• On-going training and professional development
• And, so much more…
How to Apply
To apply for this supported hiring opportunity, please click here.
With any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 24 June 2021.