Location: UK: London
Opportunity: 6-month returnship, part of the Diversity Project Cross Company Returner Programme
Start Date: September 2023
Apply by: 28 May 2023 (extended)
PGIM Fixed Income, a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets, is delighted to be participating in the Diversity Project Cross Company Returner Programme for the second year running.
With circa 1000 employees and $770 billion in assets under management, PGIM Fixed Income invests across all fixed income markets and has portfolio management and research teams located across the globe.
Their business is an inclusive environment, centred around mutual respect, intellectual curiosity, transparency and teamwork. Their leaders are focused on talent and culture; dedicated to fostering growth and development at all levels to develop the industry leaders of tomorrow.
What they are looking for
PGIM is offering placements within their Fixed Income business in London, and are looking to hire in the following fields:
- Credit Research: Research Analysts work in a team of senior and junior Analysts researching issuers in Investment Grade bond market and High Yield (inc. Bank Loans) market. The role will involve assessing new issuers and monitoring existing portfolio positions. Experience in credit analysis and financial modelling would be beneficial. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Administration, Finance or related studies (CFA/MBA) is preferred, with proven experience in Investment Management, but PGIM Fixed Income will also consider experience from other financial services areas
- ESG: An ESG Analyst partners and engages with Credit Research Analysts, Portfolio Managers and Economists to implement PGIM Fixed Income’s ESG integration approach into investment analysis and decision-making, while also engaging with external stakeholders on ESG trends and industry developments. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Administration, Finance or related studies (CFA/MBA) is preferred, with proven prior experience in ESG specifically, or otherwise in corporate sustainability, and a good working knowledge of asset management at least at a high level are required
- Marketing: Supporting the marketing team in many key functions, including conferences and events, content creation and delivery, advertising and sponsorship activities in partnership with the Client Advisory Group and their Investment teams. Key skills required include proficiency in Microsoft Office, effective communication in both writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail
PGIM Fixed Income offers a distinct workplace culture. Ideal candidates should:
- Embrace and encourage change and development
- Be a team player with high energy and positive attitude
- Be proactive, self-starter with the natural ability to partner
Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. They don’t just accept difference – they celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career and their future. They encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential.
How to apply
To apply please click the link here and specify which role you are applying for.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply to this programme.
If you have any questions on the PGIM programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 28 May 2023 (extended).