Programme: 6-month returnship, part of the Diversity Project: Cross Company Returner Programme
Start date: 25 April 2022
Apply by: 13 February 2022 (extended)
* Applications are now closed *
Invest in your future
Ninety One is delighted to be participating in the Diversity Project: Cross-Company 2022 Returner Programme, offering opportunities in Investments, Client Group & Operations in their London office.
About Ninety One
Ninety One is an independent, active global asset manager dedicated to delivering compelling outcomes for its clients, managing £140 billion in assets (as at 30.09.21).
Established in South Africa in 1991, as Investec Asset Management, the firm started offering domestic investments in an emerging market. In 2020, almost three decades of organic growth later, the firm demerged from Investec Group and became Ninety One. Today the firm offers distinctive active strategies across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives to institutions, advisors and individual investors around the world.
Ninety One’s culture
The culture of Ninety One reflects who they are as people. It is their shared values and norms that make them.
They believe the strength of their culture is a source of competitive advantage, ensuring a healthy environment for debate and exchange of views. This is the foundation for their pursuit of enduring investment performance and outstanding client service. Above all, their culture embodies their overriding value – to do the right thing.
To read more about the culture at Ninety One, please go to the culture section of their website here
About the programme
The Returners programme will be delivered across Ninety One’s business and opportunities are available in Investments, Client Group & Operations. The opportunities available are targeted at experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended break out of the industry for 18 months or more.
What you can expect
- A non-rotational placement of 6 months starting in April 2022, with the expectation of a longer term opportunity at the end of the fixed term
- Positions are available across their three core busines areas; Investments, Client Group & Operations
- In addition to the Career Returners Coaching Programme support you will receive from Women Returners, Ninety One will also provide you with the following to support your return to work;
- An internal buddy that can help guide you through your first 6 months
- Support & mentorship from their women’s network, Inspire. Inspire is a network created by women for women at Ninety One. It enables the exchange of knowledge and experiences in order to improve the opportunities for career success.
What they are looking for
Ninety One believes in recognising individual talents, strengths and ambitions, and look for individuals who are highly curious, energetic and optimistic.
They are particularly interested to hear from candidates with backgrounds in investment analysis (across all asset classes) & technology (particularly software engineering).
How to apply
To apply to the Ninety One Returner Programme, please click here.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the Ninety One Recruitment Team at email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 13 February 2022 (extended).
With any questions on the overall programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org