Location: UK: London
Programme: 6-month returnship, part of the Diversity Project Cross Company Returners Programme
Start Date: September 2023
Apply by: 28 May 2023 (extended)
Mubadala Capital is delighted to be participating in the Diversity Project Cross Company Returner Programme, offering a 6-month returnship in their Operations team.
What you can expect
- This programme offers a professionally paid placement of 6 months starting in September 2023
- This is a mid-senior level role within the operations team, focusing on the delivery of Mubadala Capital’s co-investment programme, and venture capital operations, and will be located in London
- You will have the opportunity to work with teams across a global business
- Flexible working options are available
The Operations role sits as part of the venture capital operations team that is responsible for:
- Mubadala Capital’s Co-Investment programme and Venture Capital Limited Partner Engagement
- Fundraising campaigns (including co-investments)
- LP engagement strategy
- Marketing & Community Development
- Integrated program of events and content that engage our key stakeholders internally and externally
About Mubadala Capital
Mubadala Capital is a wholly owned asset management subsidiary of Mubadala Investment Company. Since its inception over a decade ago, Mubadala Capital has grown to become a truly global asset manager of significant scale, with over US $15 billion of assets under management and a presence in London, New York, San Francisco and Rio de Janeiro, and headquarters in Abu Dhabi.
Through its four businesses, Mubadala Capital manages over US $10 billion in third-party capital vehicles on behalf of its institutional investors, including three private equity funds, two early-stage venture funds, and two funds in Brazil focused on special situations.
Mubadala Capital is a trusted partner and actively seeks to work with other organisations that share its values.
You can get more information on our website at www.mubadalacapital.ae
About Mubadala Capital Ventures
Mubadala Capital Ventures has invested in over 100 technology companies across the United States, Europe and the Middle East since 2017. Investments include category leaders in fintech (Brex, Wefox), enterprise software (BetterUp, Storyblok) and healthcare technology (Recursion, Owkin).
In Europe, they focus on partnering with the most ambitious entrepreneurs at the early growth stage and their portfolio includes Wefox, Owkin, Waymo, FirstVet, Storyblok, Exscientia, Huboo, Virtuoso.qa., among others.
What they are looking for
- Previous experience working in the financial services industry in an operational or analytical role (e.g. in marketing, communications, operations, IR, business development, consulting or strategy)
- Highly collaborative with a “can-do” attitude who can independently deliver exceptional work
- Organised with the ability to implement new structures and processes
- You must have a career break of 18+months (as at September 2023). You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years.
What they offer
This is a high-growth business supporting a tremendously exciting, innovative sector, so naturally sharing that mindset will allow you to go far at Mubadala Capital.
They want to position themselves at the forefront of the local market and with that in mind, they aim to provide you with:
- A flexible working policy which includes work from home days (2-3 days per week)
- A central office location in London (Mayfair)
- A competitive salary
How to apply
You can apply to the role by sending a copy of your CV and a brief introductory email to Adnan & Sofia at Mubadala Capital.
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
If you have any question for the Mubadala Capital programme, please email Sofia for any questions about the role, or email Adnan for any questions about the process.
The closing date for applications is 28 May 2023 (extended).
Mubadala Capital is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. They are committed to providing an inclusive environment for their colleagues and recognise the important role that diversity of talent plays in the workplace. All applicants are welcome and will be given equal consideration, without attention to race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, disability, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or age.