Location: UK: London
Opportunity: 16-week returnship (with Insight Morning 4 October 2022)
Start Date: March 2023
Apply by: 30 October 2022
In today’s world, successful careers are fluid and often do not follow a traditional path. Morgan Stanley sees great potential in people who have taken a career break for one year or more and are now looking to return to the workplace. Morgan Stanley’s Return to Work program is an opportunity to re-engage. During the 16-week paid program, individuals are placed in roles that complement their skills and experience and offer them an opportunity to develop and grow. Upon completion of the program participants may receive an offer of full-time employment.
Morgan Stanley is more than a leading financial services firm. With offices spanning 41 countries, the firm’s talented and passionate people across the globe bring excellence and integrity to everything they do. Their diverse employees work together, to deliver exceptional ideas and solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Morgan Stanley invites you to apply to their Return to Work Program in London, with opportunities available in Corporate Services, Finance, Fixed Income, Global Capital Markets, Internal Audit, Investment Banking, Investment Management, Legal & Compliance, Operations, Research, Risk Management and Technology. You will receive continuous training, mentorship, coaching, and professional development to help you learn new and develop existing skills, build relationships, expand your network and gain new on-the-job experiences.
Return to Work Insight Morning
Join Morgan Stanley’s ‘Return to Work Insight Morning’ on at 9.30am BST on Tuesday 4 October to:
- Gain an overview and learn more about the Morgan Stanley Return to Work Program and the application process. Plus hear CV and interview tips from the expert team at Women Returners.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at what life at Morgan Stanley is like and meet some of their Return to Work alumni who are making an impact every day.
- Discover the culture at Morgan Stanley, learn more about the firm and their commitment to diversity & inclusion.
Register Here (Please note you may need to copy the link into a new browser)
You don’t have to have a background in financial services to have a career with Morgan Stanley. The firm welcomes highly motivated candidates from a diverse range of industries. If you’re ready to grow personally and professionally—this is the place to do it. Morgan Stanley strives to create a spirit of inclusion by bringing together and valuing dedicated professionals with diverse backgrounds, talents, perspectives, cultural identities and experiences.
You will be:
- Currently on a career break of at least one year (please note: the one-year eligibility will be calculated as of March 2023, the projected program start date)
- Interested in returning to work on a permanent basis
- Looking for a supportive entry-route back into the workforce
You will have:
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving with analytical skills
- A desire to learn and be intellectually curious
- For opportunities within Revenue divisions, previous experience in Investment Banking, Capital Markets or Investment Management is essential
Morgan Stanley’s 16-week paid Return to Work program is based principally at the Firm’s London office, and will run from 6 March to 23 June 2023. The program is an opportunity for experienced professionals to re-enter the workplace and continue their career in a high performing environment. During the program all participants will network with colleagues and senior leaders from across the Firm and will receive training and support to refresh and add to their skills, whilst working within a team.
At the end of the program participants will be ready to take the next step in their career with the possibility of a permanent role at Morgan Stanley. Individuals will be placed in roles based on their skills, interests, and experience.
To learn more about the program, please visit: www.morganstanley.com/returntowork.
If you have any questions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. They work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Their skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which they operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Their strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through their constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to the recruitment team to find out more.