Location: UK: London and Nottingham
Opportunity: Rolling Supported Hiring Returner Programme
Start Date: Varies by role
Apply By: ASAP, closing dates vary by role
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is partnering with Women Returners to launch their first Returner Programme for professional individuals who are looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break. The programme is offering opportunities throughout the year to join LSEG on a permanent hire or fixed term contract basis.
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Their purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth. Their culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shapes how they think, how they do things and how they help their people fulfil their potential.
About the Programme
The programme offers a supported route back to a professional level role within LSEG. Opportunities will be highlighted throughout the year so if the current roles are not a good fit for your skills and experience, please do check on the programme advert regularly.
To be eligible for the programme you must:
- Have the right to work in the UK, no visa sponsorship will be available
- You must have a career break for 18 months or more. Your career break could be for any reason. During your career break you may have been volunteering or working on a smaller-scale or may not have been in any paid employment for some time.
The programme will offer:
- A permanent role from day 1
- Virtual coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace during your first six months of employment
- A supportive peer network of other returners across the organisation
- LSEG will partner you with a mentor and a buddy to support your return to work and your professional development and to help you to develop your internal professional network
All roles with LSEG will be hybrid working with time at home and in the office. Exact working patterns will be determined on a role by role basis.
Programme Manager (London)
They have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager, who will play a key role in coordinating Delivery & PMO activities across the SwapClear and Listed Rates Portfolio, along with supporting their strategic goals with new initiatives and driving efficiencies across the estate.
- Strong leadership experience, demonstrating the ability to support the delivery of programmes to Cost, Quality and Time.
- Experience within financial services and an understanding of how a Clearing House operates and the solutions it provides.
- AGILE practitioner or comfortable developing new skills in this space.
Internal Audit Roles (London)
They are looking for Senior Auditors and Audit Managers to cover Data & Analytics, Capital Markets, Technology, Operations and Corporate Functions business areas.
Enterprise Architect (Technology) – London
They are looking for an enterprise architect to provide a comprehensive, enterprise-wide view/ strategy for a subset of areas within architectural domains, with the understanding that domain responsibility will periodically ‘rotate’. As such they are looking for someone with a broad background in different sectors, and across architectural domains (business, data, application, technology).
- Modelling and graphical representations and abstractions. Actual experience developing and building models based on standard enterprise frameworks (e.g. TOGAF or ArchiMate).
- Experience of using data to drive architecture concepts into the organisation
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, collaboration and technical skills across multiple architectural domain areas
- Experience of architectural oversight in regulated organisations in multi-country, multi-cultural organisations
- Consistent track record in implementation of business policies and procedures
- Good experience in stakeholder management
Proposition Sales (Sales & Account Management) – London
As part of the Proposition Sales Team, you will hunt for new prospects and opportunities with new and existing customers. Highly driven, you meet and exceed targets, winning trust with your natural people skills and have an in-depth proposition knowledge. You know how to structure deals and how to leverage market and business acumen to outsell the competition. With a close eye on the sales pipeline, you will identify more opportunities on a daily basis and you will inspire customers to renew their contracts with us automatically.
- Proven Sales Experience
- Experience in either selling desktop solutions and / or market data
- Excellent knowledge of the financial markets and market trends
- Proven ability to identify and develop relevant key customer relationships
Test Manager, Data Services (Technology) – London
As Test Manager, Data Services within the Index Platform & Portfolio Services group, this role will be responsible for management and execution of the quality assurance processes across the development teams providing data services across the group, as well as ensuring their effective operation and continuous improvement. This role will involve working with data as well as the supporting technology and provides an opportunity to work across a complex data architecture
A specialist quality engineering role, focused on the quality of both the technology and the data held within. The role will ensure that best practices in Software Quality Assurance are being observed through the SDLC, that the products developed meet the requirements and satisfy the non-functional needs of the service.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Electronics / Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Expertise in effective test automation strategies required
- Experience in leading and managing quality engineering teams
- Prior experience in RDBMS, NoSQL, scripting and programming languages
- Experience in building quality engineering teams that focus on end-to-end code quality, performance and support rapid change with confidence
- Experience in test driven development, continuous integration and automation
- Experience in AWS or Azure preferred
- Experience in large-scale project delivery is essential
Compliance Officer – AML/Financial Crime – London
They are looking for a Financial Crime Subject Matter Expert. You will be responsible for supporting the financial crime function within LSE plc and Turquoise Global Holdings Limited as part of 2LOD Team. Primary responsibilities will include oversight of the mitigation of financial crime risk through Client Due Diligence process and relevant approvals. You will provide support to both KYC Operations and Business Teams in relation to CDD and Customer Screening. Wider duties to cover development of MI; analysis and presentation of financial crime data; monitoring of financial crime controls and documentation of procedure and process.
- Practical Customer Due Diligence and AML experience and expertise
- Current knowledge of relevant AML and sanctions regulation
- A good level of awareness of corporate legal forms and ownership/control structure arrangements
- Sound knowledge of customer screening systems and relevant PEP, Adverse Media and Sanction related outputs
- Knowledge of Capital Markets preferable
Legal Counsel Roles – London
They are looking for legal counsels to provide a wide range of legal advice and support to the sales and leadership teams in EMEA. Responsibilities will include reviewing, drafting, revising and negotiating agreements with customers, vendors, partners and other third parties, including data licenses, software and intellectual property licenses, master agreements, term and conditions, non-disclosure agreements, customer software licenses and other complex commercial agreements. Also you will advise on legal issues related to the collection, usage and licensing of news/content/data from multiple sources.
Talent Acquisition Partner – London
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for driving recruitment best practices, processes and delivery across the region. You will consult with hiring managers on establishing a sourcing strategy to attract, assess and deliver high profile talent to the company. The role will also be responsible for building a proactive talent sourcing strategy and pipeline as well as continued development and promotion of the LSEG employment brand. The role will partner with HR colleagues on specific internal and external initiatives and projects.
HR Manager – London
They have an exciting opportunity to join their Human Resources Team, at The London Stock Exchange Group. The role is responsible for providing a strong HR service and support to a group of business clients as well as supporting the strategic agenda built by the HRBP. You must possess excellent knowledge of all core HR related topics impacting the employee life cycle. You will be responsible for the implementation of our corporate policies, processes and procedures. You will drive for improved service delivery. You will lead some localised projects or contribute to global initiatives if and when required, with support from the HRBP.
Privacy Counsel/Advisor – EMEA (London)
They are seeking a privacy professional to join the London Stock Exchange Group’s Global Privacy Office, whose responsibility will be to assist in providing privacy advice, identifying and assisting with implementing country specific privacy developments, and supporting the Privacy Office on various global and regional projects related to the implementation and governance of the global privacy program that supports our businesses across the EMEA region. In this role, you’ll be assisting a global business on a wide range of complex privacy and data protection issues, helping to foster a strong compliance program, and advancing their business as they drive progress for the entire financial community.
- Legal qualification; Nearly qualified or 1-year PQE (ideally in the UK)
- Good working knowledge of privacy and data protection laws
- Data protection experience / EMEA data protection experience
- Experience of global projects (ideally)
How to apply
To apply please click on the relevant link below:
Enterprise Architect (Technology) – London (please state in your cover letter which role you are applying for)
Proposition Sales (Sales & Account Management) – London (please state in your cover letter which role you are applying for)
Test Manager, Data Services (Technology) – London (please state in your cover letter which role you are applying for)
If you have any questions regarding the programme, please email Gina Benjamin on Gina.Benjamin@lseg.com
Closing dates will vary by role, please do apply ASAP.