Location: UK: London and Nottingham
Opportunity: Rolling Supported Hiring Returner Programme
Start Date: Varies by role
Apply By: ASAP, closing dates vary by role
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is partnering with Women Returners to launch their first Returner Programme for professional individuals who are looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break. The programme is offering opportunities throughout the year to join LSEG on a permanent hire or fixed term contract basis.
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Their purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth. Their culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shapes how they think, how they do things and how they help their people fulfil their potential.
About the Programme
The programme offers a supported route back to a professional level role within LSEG. Opportunities will be highlighted throughout the year so if the current roles are not a good fit for your skills and experience, please do check on the programme advert regularly.
To be eligible for the programme you must:
- Have the right to work in the UK, no visa sponsorship will be available
- You must have a career break for 18 months or more. Your career break could be for any reason. During your career break you may have been volunteering or working on a smaller-scale or may not have been in any paid employment for some time.
The programme will offer:
- A permanent role from day 1
- Virtual coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace during your first six months of employment
- A supportive peer network of other returners across the organisation
- LSEG will partner you with a mentor and a buddy to support your return to work and your professional development and to help you to develop your internal professional network
All roles with LSEG will be hybrid working with time at home and in the office. Exact working patterns will be determined on a role by role basis.
Talent Acquisition Partner – London
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for driving recruitment best practices, processes and delivery across the region. You will consult with hiring managers on establishing a sourcing strategy to attract, assess and deliver high profile talent to the company. The role will also be responsible for building a proactive talent sourcing strategy and pipeline as well as continued development and promotion of the LSEG employment brand. The role will partner with HR colleagues on specific internal and external initiatives and projects.
HR Manager – London
They have an exciting opportunity to join their Human Resources Team, at The London Stock Exchange Group. The role is responsible for providing a strong HR service and support to a group of business clients as well as supporting the strategic agenda built by the HRBP. You must possess excellent knowledge of all core HR related topics impacting the employee life cycle. You will be responsible for the implementation of our corporate policies, processes and procedures. You will drive for improved service delivery. You will lead some localised projects or contribute to global initiatives if and when required, with support from the HRBP.
How to apply
To apply please click on the relevant link below:
If you have any questions regarding the programme, please email Emma Smith-Ryan on Emma.Smith-Ryan@lseg.com
Closing dates will vary by role, please do apply ASAP.