Location: UK: London
Start Date: ASAP
Opportunity: Supported Hiring Role
Closing date for applications: 30 September 2022 (Extended)
*Applications have now closed*
Longview Partners is a specialist Global Equity Institutional Asset Management business. The firm implements a single concentrated large capitalisation public equity investment strategy across all its clients. This well-established firm, currently with 43 employees, is looking for an individual to join a three-person Operations team. The role will encompass a range of different tasks and offers broad exposure to all areas of the Asset Management process.
A successful candidate who has taken a career break of 18+months will receive coaching support through the transition period from Women Returners. You may have taken time out for childcare or eldercare, for relocation, or for other reasons. You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be intellectually curious, structured and systematic in their approach to daily tasks. They are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate their ability to work collaboratively in a small team environment. This varied role would suit an individual keen to develop and grow their experience of Asset Management administration within a collegiate environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Trade bookings and allocations
- Operational monitoring and exception handling of equities and FX transactions from execution to settlement
- Daily trade, cash, stock, and FX reconciliations
- Processing corporate actions and income events and applying to client portfolios
- Client and system static data maintenance
- Assisting with client, custodian, and ad-hoc reporting
- Cash management
- Involvement with UAT (User Acceptance Testing) testing as required
- Previous Trade Support experience
- Equity market experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely in a small, experienced team, and to assimilate information effectively whilst multitasking
- Accuracy, diligence, and attention to detail
- Must be comfortable using multiple systems including a good working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
About Longview Partners
Longview’s unique culture has been nurtured over nearly 20 years by all those who have worked at Longview and is something that Longview speaks about widely and are proud of. Longview’s culture is upheld through the implementation of their values: they are one team, they have a common purpose, they believe in continuous improvement.
How to apply
Please apply ASAP with your CV to Lucy-Ellen.Berwick@longview-partners.com
Longview is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities to all partners, employees and job applicants. Concern for personal dignity and individual worth of every applicant and employee is an indispensable element in the standard of conduct that they have set for themselves.