Locations: UK (Bournemouth, Glasgow, Edinburgh, London); Ireland (Dublin); France (Paris); Germany (Frankfurt). Also running in USA, Argentina, India, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong – see here for details
Start date: March 2023
Programme: 15-week returnship
Apply by: 28 January 2023 for returnship (1 December to be invited to an Insight Event)
J.P. Morgan has launched the 2023 EMEA intake of the J.P. Morgan ReEntry Program. J.P. Morgan recognises that rewarding careers do not always follow a conventional route and values the diversity, fresh perspective and wealth of experience that returning professionals can bring.
The 15-week paid non-rotational program will run from March 2023 to July 2023 with fellows aligned to the following locations: London, Bournemouth, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dublin, Frankfurt & Paris. To set you up for success, this hybrid program consists of a mix of virtual and in person networking, skills sessions, learning and development opportunities, on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching.
J.P. Morgan is partnering with Women Returners to host two Insight Events for the Program, to provide information and support to applicants:
- UK and Ireland 6 December 2022 (virtual)
- France 2 December 2022 (in-person, Paris)
The ReEntry Program
J.P. Morgan is offering different roles across its locations:
- London-based opportunities are available in a variety of business areas including Corporate and Investment Bank Front Office Groups, Corporate and Investment Bank Operations, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Finance, Technology, Risk, Legal, Compliance and Human Resources.
- Opportunities in Bournemouth, Edinburgh and Glasgow are in Client Service, Technology and Operations.
- Opportunities in Dublin are in Client Service, Operations, Finance and Business Management.
- Opportunities in Frankfurt and Paris are in Operations, Asset Management and Corporate and Investment Bank Front Office Groups.
Depending on your area of expertise, you’ll work on real-life projects that reintroduce you to the firm and prepare you for your next position. You’ll network with management while learning about the businesses and operations.
The first week of the program is hybrid (partly in the office in person and partly virtual) and focused on learning and development. You’ll update your professional and technical skills, and will receive the support and guidance you need to resume your career. The Program receives senior business level support and you will be paired with mentors and ReEntry alumni, who will help you integrate into the firm. J.P. Morgan’s goal is to place high-performing participants who successfully complete the program into full-time positions with the firm.
Who are they looking for?
- The Program is aimed at people who have been on a career break for two or more years (as at March 2023) and who have a desire to return to full-time employment.
- Prior experience in financial services is preferred but not required.
- You will have been at Associate or VP+ level (or equivalent) before your career break.
- You will be an experienced team player with analytical, technical, problem-solving, planning and organisational skills.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively and to establish strong working relationships.
The Insight Event
J.P. Morgan is partnering with Women Returners to host Insight Events for the ReEntry Program on 6 December 2022 (UK and Ireland, virtual) and 2 December 2022 (France, in-person, Paris).
If you apply before 1 December and your application is shortlisted you will be invited to attend the Insight Event. At the event you will have the opportunity to explore the program through panel sessions and networking with current J.P. Morgan employees, including alumni of the previous programs. You will also participate in a coaching workshop with Women Returners to help you to develop your self-marketing skills for CVs and interviews.
The event will run for two hours. Please note that it is not a requirement to attend an event in order to apply for the Program.
How to apply for the ReEntry Program
For more information on the ReEntry Program EMEA and to apply, see here
Please highlight that you found the opportunity through Women Returners.
Following your application to the programme, shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an Insight Event (you must apply by 1 December if you are interested in attending an Insight Event).
Application deadline for the ReEntry Program EMEA is 28 January 2023.
For any queries, please email Reentry.email@example.com
The ReEntry Program is also running in the USA, Argentina, India, Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong. For details see here