Location: EMEA: UK (Bournemouth, Edinburgh, Glasgow, London) and Ireland (Dublin). Global: Singapore, Hong Kong, India, USA, Argentina
Start date: March 2021
Programme: 14 week returnship
Closing date for EMEA applications: 24 December 2020 (apply asap to be invited to 25 November Insight Event)
J.P. Morgan has launched the sixth EMEA intake of the J.P. Morgan ReEntry Program, together with intakes in other global locations. They recognise that rewarding careers do not always follow a conventional route and they value the diversity, fresh perspective and wealth of experience that returning professionals can bring.
The ReEntry Program
The ReEntry program offers those who left the workforce to pursue other ventures, the support and resources needed to resume their careers. The ReEntry Program also provides you with opportunities for networking and mentorship.
The 14 week paid non-rotational program in EMEA will run from March 2021 to June 2021 with fellows aligned to the following locations and potential business areas:
- London: Corporate and Investment Bank Front Office Groups, Corporate and Investment Bank Operations, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Finance, Technology, Compliance and Risk
- Bournemouth, Edinburgh and Glasgow: Technology and Operations
- Dublin: Client Service, Operations, Finance and Business Management
To set you up for success, the first week of the program will be an induction held virtually on zoom and is dedicated to your learning and personal development. The induction will include business overviews, networking and training such as professional skills coaching. You will be paired with a mentor and a ReEntry alumni, who will help you integrate into the firm.
When you join your team your manager will set out objectives for you to achieve and your manager will work with you to ensure you have the appropriate support and training.
Throughout the program you will receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching.
J.P. Morgan’s goal is to place high-performing participants who successfully complete the program into positions with the firm. 80% or above of previous ReEntry cohorts have transitioned into ongoing roles after the program.
Who are they looking for?
- The Program is aimed at people who have been on a career break for two or more years and who have a desire to return to full-time employment.
- Ideal candidates for the program are creative, innovative team players with analytical, technical, problem solving, planning and organisational skills.
- Individuals must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively in presentations, expressing complex financial strategies in an organised and articulate manner.
- The ability to relate well to external clients and internal partners and establishing strong working relationships is a crucial requirement of the program.
J.P. Morgan is partnering with Women Returners to host a virtual insight event for the ReEntry Program EMEA on 25 November 2020.
Invitation to the event will be to those who have applied to the program before this date, who meet the Program eligibility criteria and role requirements.
This event provides you with the opportunity to find out more about the program including hearing from JP Morgan ReEntry program alumni and meeting hiring managers. You will also participate in a coaching workshop with Women Returners to help you to develop your personal brand and interview skills. The event will run from approximately 12.00-14:45 virtually on Zoom. Note. If you are invited to the event it is not a requirement to attend.
How to apply for the ReEntry Program
- To review ReEntry Program roles in EMEA and globally, and to apply, see here
- Application deadline for the EMEA ReEntry Program is 24 December 2020 (note: other global deadlines may differ)
- For any queries on the EMEA Program, please email Reentry.email@example.com
Please highlight that you found the opportunity through Women Returners