Programme: 6-month returnship, part of the Diversity Project: Cross Company Returner Programme
Start date: 25 April 2022
Apply by: 13 February 2022 (extended)
* Applications are now closed *
Janus Henderson Investors, a leading independent global asset manager, is excited to be participating in the Diversity Project: Cross-Company Returner Programme 2022. The Programme will be run within both the Investment and Distribution business areas and is targeted at experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended career break.
Opportunities on the Programme
Janus Henderson offers expertise across all major asset classes, with investment teams situated around the world. These dynamic teams are structured and operate in ways that are best suited to their asset classes and manage products designed to meet a range of investor needs globally. Within the UK Investment teams Janus Henderson has opportunities for professionals with experience working within an Investment role, including but not limited to Investment Analyst, Client Portfolio Manager or Portfolio Manager or other roles that are involved in the Investment process within Equities and Fixed Income.
Janus Henderson’s Distribution team is responsible for the marketing, promotion and ongoing development of their product offering, for both institutional and intermediary channels globally. Distribution is a trusted partner to their clients and enables investment solutions through active management. Areas within Distribution consist of Sales, Global Marketing, Global Product, Distribution COO and Investment Trusts. Returner opportunities are available across Distribution for professionals who are skilled in these areas.
What you can expect
- A professionally paid placement of 6 months starting in April 2022, with the possibility of an ongoing role at the end of the assignment
- Positions for mid to senior level individuals within the Distribution or Investment team
- Hybrid working roles that are split between working in the London office and remote working, however, full remote working may be required dependent on COVID-19 related government guidelines
- Bespoke Career Coaching from Women Returners and a cohort peer support group
- To be partnered with a professional mentor and buddy to support to your transition back into the workplace
- Full access to a learning curriculum that offers a variety of training courses
- Flexible working options
Who they are looking for
- Candidates who have taken an extended career break (18 months+ as of April 2022) and are seeking a return to the investment industry
- Collaborative individuals who enjoy working in a team environment and are passionate about providing excellent client experiences
- Previous experience working within:
- an investment team OR
- a Distribution team in sales, marketing, product or similar
More information on the organisation
Formed in 2017 from the merger between Janus Capital Group and Henderson Global Investors, Janus Henderson is committed to adding value through active management. To them, active is more than an investment approach – it is the way they translate ideas into action, how they communicate their views and the partnerships they build in order to create the best outcomes for clients. Janus Henderson believes in the sharing of expert insight for better investment and business decisions and they call this ethos Knowledge.Shared. It is reflected in the flow of ideas between their investment professionals, how they work with clients to understand their requirements, and in their commitment to making their expertise and insights widely available. You can find out more about Janus Henderson Investors here.
Janus Henderson’s company values form the basis of their people-driven culture. They put clients first, act like owners and succeed as a team. They seek to foster and maintain a diverse environment that values the unique talents and contributions of every individual. It is the diversity of their people – whose varied skills sets, backgrounds and cultures shape their outlook – that enables them to explore unique avenues and uncover opportunities unseen by others in their industry. They look to cultivate and practice inclusiveness for the long-term success of the business and for the benefit of their employees, clients, shareholders, and community.
How to apply
For more information on how to apply, please visit here to apply to the following links:
The closing date for applications is 13 February 2022 (extended).
If you have any questions for Janus Henderson, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions on the overall cross-company programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org