Location: UK: London and USA: New Jersey
Opportunity: Supported Hiring into permanent role (hybrid and part-time working available)
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date for applications: Apply ASAP
*Applicaitons have now closed*
ION Markets is partnering with Women Returners to offer roles in their client facing Technical Account Managing (TAM) Teams.
Successful hires who have taken a career break of 2+ years will receive coaching support through the transition period from Women Returners. You may have taken time out for childcare or eldercare, for relocation or for other reasons. You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or not done any paid work for a number of years.
About the Opportunity
TAMs are their customers’ primary point of contact for service delivery and are entrusted with significant responsibility for client relationship management, as well as clients systems’ technical health. As a TAM you’ll work to deliver enduring and mutually beneficial relationships, understanding client needs in depth, along with the ION solutions that solve them.
They are looking for candidates who have experience in one of their asset classes (Equities, Cleared Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX or Secured Funding), and are comfortable with technology – although not to the extent of programming/coding. Communication is a key skill, and they need TAMs to be able to convey complex topics in straightforward terms.
ION do not expect you to come with knowledge of their systems, tools or processes, and they will support you with training to learn the ION products your team supports.
What they would love to see:
- Excellent communication skills and a constructive, consultative approach. You’ll be comfortable communicating to both internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with customers across multiple disciplines
- An inquisitive mind and analytical, adaptable to clients’ needs, and able to articulate them clearly back to internal teams
- Business knowledge in any one of their asset classes: Equities; Cleared derivatives; Fixed Income; FX or secured funding
- First-hand experience at either financial institutes or technology companies working within the financial markets
More about ION
They are a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, they have achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click here. In the additional information section, please note that you heard of the opportunity through Women Returners.
For any enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Please apply ASAP