*Registration has now closed*
Location: UK: Virtual for opportunities in London
Opportunity: Launch event for Supported hiring programme into permanent roles, starting January 2023
Event Date: 29 September 2022 (10:00 – 12:00)
Register by: ASAP, latest 27 September 2022
GfK is partnering with Women Returners to launch their very first Reconnect Returner Programme, for opportunities based in London. The Programme is targeted at all experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended career break. The programme will open for applications on 29 September.
How you will benefit from the Event
- Find out more about the Programme and how it will provide a supported route back to professional level work.
- Hear from Gfk’s business leaders about opportunities available on the programme.
- Gain insight into GfK as a company.
- Gain support from a return to work workshop delivered by Women Returners.
Register to attend the event by clicking on the link below. You do not need to attend the event to apply to the programme.
About the GfK Reconnect Returner Programme
- Positions are for mid-senior level roles across the UK business, including technology and commercial.
- You will receive virtual coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching will be delivered centrally as a cohort of GfK returners, you will benefit from a supportive peer network of like-minded people across the organisation.
- GfK will partner you with both a professional mentor and a buddy to support your return to work and your professional development.
- Flexible working options are available as part of their Flexible Working approach.
Who GfK is looking for
- Highly collaborative people who are passionate about striving to grow their career.
- People who are naturally curious, strong communicators and can build effective relationships across departments and geographies and who enjoy working in an environment of high integrity and trust.
- People who have taken an extended career break of 18 months or more (as of January 2023). You may have taken time out to look after children or elderly/sick relatives, for relocation, for a personal health issue or for other reasons. You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for several years.
- You must have the right to work the UK or Ireland to attend the event and apply to the programme.
For over 85 years, GfK has been a reliable and trusted insight partner for the world’s biggest companies and leading brands who make a difference in every consumer’s life – and they will continue to build on this. They connect data, science and innovative digital research solutions to provide answers for key business questions around consumers, markets, brands and media. With a presence in over 60 countries worldwide, talents benefit from their global company with a diverse community of ~8,000 employees.
GfK is an ethical and honest company that is wholly committed to its clients and employees. They are proud to be an inclusive workplace for all and are committed to equal opportunity in employment which focuses on all of their employees reaching their full potential. At GfK, team members work collaboratively with colleagues but offer a flexible working approach, including dividing their time between office & remote working as well as the opportunity to flex our working hours around team core hours. Find out more about GfK here.
How to register for the GfK Event
Please click here to register your interest in attending the GfK event. The closing date for event registration is 27 September.
The programme will open for applications on 29 September 2022.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Return to Work Programme’ in the subject box and one of the GfK careers team will get back to you.