Location: UK: Virtual for UK-wide opportunities
Event Date: 29 March 2023 (10:00 to 12.30)
Opportunity: Launch event for 6-month returnship starting in September
Register by: 27 March 2023, 9am
Gallagher UK is partnering with Women Returners to host a Launch Event for their Career Returners Programme aimed at supporting returning professionals whose previous careers were in Insurance, Financial Services or Consulting industries. By introducing this programme, Gallagher wants to support those who have been out of the workplace for 18 months or more.
At this event, you will learn how through this 6-month returnship program, Gallagher hopes to flexibly re-start your career and develop your skills and experience in a progressive working environment. The programme will open for applications on 29 March.
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. They help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper.
Gallagher has over 70 offices dotted around the UK, from Aberdeen to Exeter and Ipswich to Belfast. For the nationwide opportunities above, you would need to be in one of their offices a few times a week.
The Gallagher Way, their set of shared values and guiding tenets, motivates their culture. A culture driven by their people, over 30,000 strong, serving their clients with customised solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
What can you expect from the program?
- A 6-month paid employment opportunity, with a strong possibility of a permanent role at the end of the programme
- Specialised coaching from Women Returners to support your return to the workplace
- A mentor from a relevant Gallagher employee affinity group
- A buddy to assist you in learning the ropes
- Access to a curated suite of training and learning opportunities
- Program of learning and networking opportunities with leaders from Gallagher
- An opportunity to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experience, and grow your network
Gallagher offers hybrid office/home working and flexible working hours. All flexible working requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis with the manager.
About the Event
Join us for a morning of information gathering, networking and support. At the event you will hear from business leaders, benefit from a return-to-work workshop delivered by Women Returners and have the opportunity to network with Gallagher employees.
Agenda – 10:00 to 12.30
- Welcome Overview of the Gallagher Career Returners programme
- Panel Discussion with line managers providing information on the opportunities on the programme
- Coffee Break
- Women Returners Return to Work Workshop
- Networking with Gallagher employees
- Next Steps and Close
Who is it for?
At Gallagher they know that the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates like you, so please don’t hesitate to apply—they’d love to hear from you.
You will be an experienced professional who has the right to work in the UK and who has had a career break of 18 months or more as at September 2023. You may have been working small-scale around other commitments or not done any paid work during this period.
You must have the right to work in the UK to attend the event and apply to the programme.
You will be interested in joining a values-led business, embracing the Gallagher Way and kick starting the next chapter of your career.
Gallagher are keen to hear from people whose previous careers were in Insurance, Financial Services or Consulting industries.
You will have had previous experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Sales and Business Development
- Insurance Broking or Account Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Strategic Consulting
- Project Management
How to register for the event
You can register to attend the event by clicking here and complete the initial registration questions.
Closing date for registrations 27 March at 9am.
You will receive joining instructions for the event on 28 March.
With any questions on the event itself, please contact email@example.com
If you have any specific questions on the programme or eligibility, please contact Ari Zastawna.