Applications have now closed
Location: Ireland (Dublin) and UK (Kingswood, Surrey)
Opportunity: 6-month returnship programme
Timing: Programme starting May 2021
Apply by: 28 February
Fidelity International is partnering with Women Returners to launch their New Horizons Returner Programme in Technology and Operations for opportunities based in Surrey and Dublin. The Programme is targeted at experienced professional women and men looking to return to work after an extended career break.
What you can expect from the Returner Programme
- The programme offers a professionally paid placement of 6 months starting in May 2021, with the strong possibility of an ongoing role at the end of the assignment
- Positions are for mid-senior level roles within the Operations & Technology business
- You will have the opportunity to work in global teams within a growing international business
- You will receive virtual coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching will be delivered centrally as a cohort of Fidelity returners, you will benefit from a supportive peer network of like-minded people across the organisation
- Fidelity will partner you with a professional mentor and a buddy to support your return to work and your professional development and to help you to develop your internal professional network
- Flexible working options may be available during and after the Programme depending on the role
What Fidelity is looking for
- Highly collaborative people who are passionate about striving to grow their business
- People who are naturally curious, strong communicators and can build effective relationships across departments and geographies and who enjoy working in an environment of high integrity and trust
- Previous experience working within the Asset Management industry with some knowledge of AML, Fund Data Management, Process Optimisation and Technology Architecture, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Vendor Management and Cyber Security.
- People who have taken an extended career break of 18 months or more (as at May 2021)
Specifically, Fidelity is interested in candidates with the following skills and interests:
- Risk Programme Manager: Working as part of the Technology Risk and Management Oversight team, you will be driving several transformational initiatives such as a new Technology Policy Framework. You will ideally have experience in change management, project planning & reporting and Knowledge of project methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
- Solution Architect: Working as part of the Enterprise Architecture team your role will be to facilitate and lead the definition of viable Technology platforms and solutions. You will ideally have experience with software architecture and software development methodologies
- Business Vendor Manager: Working as part of theMarket Data team, you will be responsible for our commercial Market Data activity in Europe, managing a subset of the Market Data internal clients and external vendors globally. Supplier management experience would be preferred.
- Business Analyst: Working on a new digital client experience the BA will be working closely with business representatives and the technology team to define a mutually agreed set of project requirements and solutions. Experience working in an Agile environment would be preferred
- Cyber Security: Working as part of the Global Cyber & Information Security team your role will be to develop the Cyber risk assessment processes. You will ideally have knowledge of Cyber threat and risk framework experience.
- Fund Data Management: As part of the Product Operations team your role will be to act as an SME on data management with specific focus on Fund data. UK Fund experience is preferred.
- Product Operations Manager: Supporting the senior management team in Operations by leading the Product Operations teams which comprise the Fund Data Management team and the Global Pricing team.
- AML Technical Manager: Your role will be a lead SME representing Retail Operations for all products in relation to AML verification. The role covers a wide range of responsibilities including exposure to project representation, product oversight, change management, regulatory change and oversight, process improvement and implementation
- Process Optimisation Manager: As part of the Process Simplification and Optimisation team you will be working on ground breaking solutions to deliver sustainable business value. You will help our stakeholders digitise and optimise operational processes across the value chain, delivering sustainable, agile and digitally driven Process Optimisation solutions.
Read about the experiences of 3 returners who joined Fidelity International on previous UK returner programmes:
- Sarah-Jane – returned after a 15 year career break
- Christine – returned after a 10+ year career break
- Stacie – returned following a 10 year career break
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company driven by the needs of their clients, not shareholders. Their vision is to deliver innovative solutions for a better future for their clients.
They give their employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. Their employees are passionate, engaged, smart and curious and are given the independence to make a difference.
Fidelity are committed to being an inclusive and diverse company to work for and strive to create a culture where flexible working is encouraged so that they retain and attract the best talent by offering working patterns that suit both individual and business needs.
Discover more about Fidelity International here.
How to apply
To apply to the programme please visit here. Closing date for applications for the Programme is 28 February 2021. Interviews will occur on and before the 20th March.
With any questions, please email email@example.com