Location: Virtual on Zoom (for returnship opportunities in Dublin, Ireland and Surrey, UK)
Opportunity: Launch Event for 6-month returnship programme starting in May 2021
Timing: 18 February 2021 (10am – 12pm)
Apply by: 17 February 2021 (9am)
Fidelity International is partnering with Women Returners to launch their New Horizons Returner Programme in Technology and Operations for opportunities based in Surrey and Dublin. The Programme is targeted at experienced professional women and men looking to return to work after an extended career break.
Join Fidelity International and Women Returners at the virtual Launch Event for the New Horizons Returner Programme in Technology and Operations on the 18 February 2021 (10:00-12:00).
How you will benefit from the event
- Find out more about the Programme and how it will provide a supported route back to professional level work
- Hear from Fidelity’s business leaders about opportunities available on the programme
- Gain insight into a return to work with Fidelity International from their returner alumni
- Gain support from a return to work workshop delivered by Women Returners.
What you can expect from the Programme
- The programme offers a professionally paid placement of 6 months starting in May 2021, with the strong possibility of an ongoing role at the end of the assignment
- Positions are for mid-senior level roles within the Operations & Technology business
- You will have the opportunity to work in global teams within a growing international business
- You will receive virtual coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching will be delivered centrally as a cohort of Fidelity returners, you will benefit from a supportive peer network of like-minded people across the organisation
- Fidelity will partner you with a professional mentor and a buddy to support your return to work and your professional development and to help you to develop your internal professional network
- Flexible working options may be available during and after the Programme depending on the role
Read about the experiences of 3 returners who joined Fidelity International on previous UK returner programmes:
- Sarah-Jane – returned after a 15 year career break
- Christine – returned after a 10+ year career break
- Stacie – returned following a 10 year career break
What Fidelity is looking for
- Highly collaborative people who are passionate about striving to grow their business
- People who are naturally curious, strong communicators and can build effective relationships across departments and geographies and who enjoy working in an environment of high integrity and trust
- Previous experience working within the Asset Management industry with some knowledge of AML, Fund Data Management, Process Optimisation and Technology Architecture, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Vendor Management and Cyber Security.
- People who have taken an extended career break of 18 months or more (as at May 2021)
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company driven by the needs of their clients, not shareholders. Their vision is to deliver innovative solutions for a better future for their clients.
They give their employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. Their employees are passionate, engaged, smart and curious and are given the independence to make a difference.
Fidelity are committed to being an inclusive and diverse company to work for and strive to create a culture where flexible working is encouraged so that they retain and attract the best talent by offering working patterns that suit both individual and business needs.
Discover more about Fidelity International here.
How to apply
To register for the Launch Event please visit here.
Closing date for event registration is 17 February 2021 (9am). Joining instructions for the event will be sent on 17 February.
You do not need to attend the event apply for the programme.
The programme will open for applications on 9 February 2021.
With any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org