Location: London and Surrey
Programme: 6-month returnship, part of the Diversity Project: Cross Company Returner Programme
Start date: 4 May 2021
Applications have now closed
Fidelity International, a leading investment solutions and retirement company is delighted to be participating in the Diversity Project Cross Company 2021 Returner Programme. This programme will be delivered within the Investment Solutions and Services business and is targeted at experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended career break. They have opportunities for professionals with a background in Real Estate, Multi Asset, Distribution, Portfolio Management, Research, Fund Accounting and PMO/Change.
What you can expect
- The programme offers a professionally paid placement of 6 months starting in May 2021, with the strong possibility of an ongoing role at the end of the assignment
- Positions are for mid-senior level roles within the Investment Solutions & Services business and will be located across London and Surrey
- You will have the opportunity to work in global teams within a growing international business
- You will be part of a cohort of other returners across the companies, and benefit from the Career Returners Coaching Programme from Women Returners to support your transition back into work
- Fidelity will partner you with a professional mentor and buddy to support your return to work, professional development and help you to develop your internal professional network
- Flexible working options are available depending on the role
What they are looking for
- Highly collaborative people who are passionate about striving to grow their business
- People who are naturally curious, strong communicators and can build effective relationships across departments and geographies and who enjoy working in an environment of high integrity and trust
- People who have taken an extended career break of 18 months or more (as at May 2021)
- Previous experience working within an investment function ideally having knowledge or experience of Real Estate, Multi Asset, Portfolio Management, Research, Distribution, Fund Accounting and PMO/Change
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company driven by the needs of their clients, not shareholders. Their vision is to deliver innovative solutions for a better future for their clients.
They give their employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. Their employees are passionate, engaged, smart and curious and are given the independence to make a difference.
Fidelity are committed to being an inclusive and diverse company to work for and strive to create a culture where flexible working is encouraged so that they retain and attract the best talent by offering working patterns that suit both individual and business needs.
Discover more about Fidelity International here.
How to apply
To apply to Fidelity, please click here.
The closing date for applications is 31st January 2021 (extended).
**Please note that the Fidelity ATS system will be closed for maintenance from 12pm on Friday 29 Jan to Monday 1 Feb. It would be much appreciated if you could apply before Friday 12pm but any applications after then should be emailed to email@example.com.**
With any questions relating to Fidelity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions on the overall cross company programme, please email email@example.com