Location: UK: Surrey and London, Ireland: Dublin
Opportunity: 6-month returnship programme
Start date: September 2022
Closing date: 30 June 2022
*Applications have now closed*
Fidelity International is partnering with Women Returners to launch their second New Horizons Returner Programme in Technology for opportunities based in UK (London and Surrey) and Ireland (Dublin). The Programme is targeted at all experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended career break.
What you can expect from the Programme
- The programme offers a professionally paid placement of 6 months starting in Sept 2022, with the strong possibility of an ongoing role at the end of the assignment
- Positions are for mid-senior level roles across three Technology business groups (Chief Finance Office/General Counsel Technology, Workplace and Personal Financial Health Technology and CyberSecurity)
- You will receive virtual coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching will be delivered centrally as a cohort of Fidelity returners, you will benefit from a supportive peer network of like-minded people across the organisation
- Fidelity will partner you with a professional mentor and a buddy to support your return to work and your professional development and to help you to develop your internal professional network
- Flexible working options are available during and after the Programme as part of their Dynamic Working approach
Opportunities on the Programme
- Project Manager – Kingswood, Surrey & Cannon Street, London
- Business Analyst – Kingswood, Surrey & Cannon Street. London
- Solution Architect – Kingswood, Surrey
- Data Architect – Kingswood, Surrey
- Information Security – Senior Manager – Dublin, Ireland/Flexible
- Transformation Coach – Kingswood, Surrey
Read about the experiences of 3 returners who joined Fidelity International on previous UK returner programmes:
- Sarah-Jane – returned after a 15 year career break
- Christine – returned after a 10+ year career break
- Stacie – returned following a 10 year career break
What Fidelity is looking for
- Highly collaborative people who are passionate about striving to grow their career
- People who are naturally curious, strong communicators and can build effective relationships across departments and geographies and who enjoy working in an environment of high integrity and trust
- Previous experience working within the Asset Management industry with some knowledge of Technology Architecture, Project & Programme Management, Business Analysis and Cyber Security
- People who have taken an extended career break of 18 months or more (as at September 2022). You may have taken time out to look after children or elderly/sick relatives, for relocation, for a personal health issue or for other reasons. You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years.
- You must have the right to work the UK or Ireland to attend the event and apply to the programme.
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise to more than 2.56million customers globally. They are a privately owned, independent company with a 50-year heritage and are driven by the needs of their clients, not shareholders. Their vision is to deliver innovative solutions for a better future for their clients.
Fidelity give their employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. Their employees are passionate, engaged, smart and curious and are given the independence to make a difference.
Fidelity are proud of their inclusive and diverse culture and are committed to being a truly flexible employer so as to ensure they retain and attract the best talent by offering work patterns that suit both individual and business needs.
Discover more about Fidelity International and their approach to dynamic working here.
How to Apply to the Programme
Please click here to submit your application for the programme.
With any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org