Location: Bristol, London, Leeds, Glasgow and Edinburgh
Opportunity: Upskilling and training
Start Date: Ongoing throughout the year
Turning your challenges into opportunities
FDM know how difficult it can be to get back to work after a career break and will make sure you are in the best possible position to succeed, whatever the reason you took time off!
Get ready for tech career success
If you have been away from work for more than a year and have experience within Software Development or Engineering, the FDM Tech Returners Programme is for you. The FDM Academy provides award-winning training and mentoring and will help you upskill across current and emerging technologies before you are placed on client site as an FDM Consultant.
FDM is for you if you are:
- Looking to return to work full-time
- Have at least a 1-year career break
- Have 5+ years software engineering, development, or automation testing experience
The 14-week online training covers:
- Professional skills, such as presentation skills, interview techniques and stakeholder management
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Trainer led group projects
The Returners Programme offers you:
- Specialist interview coaching
- Award winning and fully funded business and technical training
- The opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- A foot in the door with one or more of our industry-leading clients
- Flexible training hours to help accommodate family commitments
- The chance to fast-track your career progression
- Up to date knowledge of industry trends, maximising your potential for ongoing career development
Find out all about the Returners Programme
FDM is currently looking specifically for ambitious returners to work as Software Engineers with one of their financial services clients based in Bristol.
FDM believe in your future career and provide:
- 6 months of fully paid maternity leave for all genders (including those who are adopting)
- Carers’, compassionate, and family violence leave
- Flexible working arrangements to assist with work-life balance
- Structured progression and professional development opportunities
- Staff networks specifically for women
Explore the FDM Returners’ experiences:
Plus, read about FDM’s first all-female Tech cohort
All about FDM
A strategic talent partner
FDM bridge the digital skills gap for businesses while helping ambitious individuals from various groups (including apprentices, graduates, returners to work, and ex-forces) find a job that suits them within the tech and business space.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
FDM Group is made up of over 95 nationalities while 31% of their global team are female. The business is located across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific and has around 4,500 consultants working with more than 200 high profile clients.
FDM’s initiatives. Your support.
FDM have set up several initiatives to assist their people, including wellbeing and mentoring programmes, employee networks, Consultant Peer Support, and an Alumni Network.
Their awards mean your success
- Equal Opportunities Employer Commission – Equal Opportunity Award 2021
- Women in Tech Employer Awards – Female Grad Tech Employer of the Year 2019
- Winner of the ‘Employer of The Year’ at the Information Age Women in IT Awards 2018
- Listed in Mogul’s Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
- Computing Women in IT Excellence Awards – Diversity Employer of the Year 2018
- Working Mums Top Employer Awards – Career Progression and Overall Top Employer Award 2018
- FDM has also signed the United Nations Women’s Empowerment Principles (UNWEP) and is a key sponsor of the Everywoman in Tech Awards
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
To apply for the FDM Tech Returners Programme click here.
To apply for the Bristol, Software Engineering Returner Programme click here.
To meet the team and find out more about the programme, come along to one of their Open Mornings. Or, if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact FDM at email@example.com