Location: Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, London
Start date: Ongoing throughout the year
Opportunity: Upskilling training followed by supported hiring
Ready to re-join the workforce?
**Hiring now: Regulatory Change Business Analysts – Global Bank, Central Belt Scotland**
FDM is seeking experienced digital transformation specialists with a proven track record of leading teams to work on an exciting project for one of the world’s leading banks. The role will involve 7 weeks of fully funded virtual training tailored to the specific role followed by a two year position within the client team. You will be required to have 5 years experience in transformation programmes and business analysis. Whilst initially based remotely, the candidates should be able to work flexibly with up to 3 days per week in the Edinburgh office. Apply here.
Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here
Returning to work after a career break can be a daunting experience, but the FDM Returners Programme is specifically designed to help with your transition. FDM believes that with the right training to refresh your skills, you can return to the workplace and make a positive impact from day one.
About the programme
The FDM Returners Programme will provide you with seven weeks of commercially relevant business and technical training aimed to refresh your existing knowledge and develop new skills to help you to regain confidence before returning to the corporate world. You will have the opportunity to gain industry recognised certifications to stand out from the crowd. Following your training, you will work with one or more of FDM’s market-leading clients for a minimum of two years, supporting and leading exciting projects.
FDM’s people are their priority and they are passionate about placing returners into suitable roles with clients within the public, financial, energy, healthcare and other sectors. You will be provided with full support and various networking opportunities and feel part of the FDM family from day one! After the two years, you can either transition permanently with the client, remain with FDM as a senior consultant or seek other opportunities.
What they’re looking for
- Minimum of one year career break
- 5 years of previous commercial experience, which includes experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, Project Support, Accounting, Law or Finance
- Excellent work ethic, commitment and a can-do attitude
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
- Committed, pragmatic, stable and critical thinker
- Ability to commit to a two-year contract with FDM once the seven-week training period is complete
- Ability to work full time
You will receive
- Commercially relevant business and technical training, including access to PRINCE2 and SCRUM Master certifications
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday during the seven-week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- Competitive starting salary
- Permanent employment opportunity with continuous support and development throughout your career journey
Visit their website to learn more: https://www.fdmgroup.com/careers/returners-to-work/
You can read and hear about the experiences of FDM returners here:
For further information please see this FAQ
FDM has firmly established itself as an inclusive employer that champions diversity in the workplace. The community of FDMers encompasses people from all walks of life, from university graduates to ex-forces and returners to work, with over 85 nationalities working together. FDM is proud to have reported a median gender pay gap is -2.1% for 2020, compared to a UK average of 17.3% in 2019. The company recognises its employees and highlights role models through the annual FDM Everywoman in Technology Awards. You will discover from day one that your time with them will be inspiring, engaging and exciting.
To find out more about the Returners Programme and apply, click here.