Location: UK: London, SE1. **This is an in-person event**
Opportunity: Insight Event for Retraining Programme
Date: 22 June 2022, 10am – 1.30pm
Register by: 17 June 2022
Women Returners is supporting the FDM Returners Programme by hosting a joint Insight Event on Wednesday 22 June 2022. It’s free to those who register, on a first come first served basis, and will be held in person at FDM’s London centre.
This is a great chance for returning professionals like yourself to find out how The FDM Returners Programme could get you back to business with a bang. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet with other returners and benefit from a return-to-work workshop.
FDM Group is a global professional services provider focusing on IT. With centres located across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, the company currently has more than 4,400 consultants working with over 200 high profile clients. The Returners Programme facilitates the transition from a career break to the corporate world by providing award-winning training, mentoring and fast track career progression. It is an excellent way for returners to restart their careers.
The FDM Returners Programme offers you much more than just training and experience: you will also be provided with comprehensive support throughout. FDM’s expert teams, many of whom are returners themselves, understand how daunting it can be when you’re looking to return after a break and will be with you every step of the way.
About the event
Date: Wednesday 22 June 2022
Time: Arrive at 09.45 for registration, to start at 10.00. Event ends at 13:30 after a networking lunch
Venue: FDM Group, Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London, SE1 2QG
What to expect
This event will be a great starting point for your journey back to work. At the event you will:
- Hear from FDM Returners Programme Lead, Sarah Mavius, who will take you through how they specialise in getting you back to business and provide an overview of all their career pathways – from Software Development to Project Management, Scrum and Business Analysis.
- Learn from FDM’s Returner Alumni who will be sharing their experience of returning to work with the FDM Programme
- Benefit from a session focussed on ‘How to Return to Work with Confidence’ delivered by Women Returners
- Have a chance to meet and network with other professionals in the same position as you
You can find out all about The FDM Returners Programme here
- Register using the link here, enter the password FDMWR and complete the pre-registration questions to ensure you qualify for the programme
- Registration will close 17 June 2022.
- If you meet the criteria, you will be sent the invitation to attend the event
- If you have any questions, please email UKemail@example.com