Location: UK: London
Opportunity: Supported Hiring into permanent role with flexible working
Start Date: To be Agreed
*Applications have now closed*
Fair Oaks Capital is recruiting for a Fund Raising, Marketing and Business Development Director and welcome applications from professionals who have taken a career break of 18 months or more. Successful hires who have taken a career break of 18+ months will receive coaching support through the transition period from Women Returners.
This is a superb opportunity to join the fund-raising and marketing team of a leading independent loan and structured credit asset manager.
About Fair Oaks Capital
Fair Oaks Capital is a leading independent investment manager specialising in corporate credit, primarily through bank loans and CLO debt and equity investments. Fair Oaks manages c.$4 billion. They are a rapidly growing organisation with offices in London and New York. Current open or planned product offerings include CLO originator vehicles and CLO and bank loan strategies structured as limited partnerships, UCITS funds, SMAs and a publicly listed fund.
Click here to find out more about Fair Oaks Capital
Responsibilities and Duties
Working alongside experienced marketing and investor relations professionals, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and acting as a key point of contact to prospective investors and consultants with a particular focus on private fund structures including CLO risk retention, credit opportunity funds and bank loan strategies.
- Building relationships with existing investors.
- Coordinate closely with the partners on all aspects of fund marketing strategy.
- Helping supervise a team of two IR junior professionals in the preparation of high-quality marketing materials, RFPs and DDQs.
- Minimum of 5 years+ experience in a relevant sales and fundraising role building relationships with institutional investors (more experienced candidates will be considered).
- Knowledge and experience within alternative credit strategies, ideally bank loan and CLO focused.
- Strong communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
They offer a competitive reward package which includes, in addition to your starting salary:
- Bonus – most employees are eligible to participate in our bonus scheme, which may include carried interest, based on the company and personal performance.
- Private medical insurance, including dental insurance.
Fair Oaks believes passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to their success. They welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
At Fair Oaks they will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. For this role, subject to government guidance, the following types of flexibility are usually possible: flexible hours, an element of working from home, compressed hours.
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV and cover letter to HR@fairoakscap.com
Please apply ASAP.
If you have any questions, please email HR@fairoakscap.com