Location: UK: London
Opportunity: 16-week returnship
Program Start Date: 5 September 2022
Apply by: 6 May 2022
*Applications have now closed*
Restart Your Career at Credit Suisse
For the ninth consecutive year, Credit Suisse is running the Real ReturnsTM program, which is designed to re-engage experienced, talented professionals who have taken a career break.
Real ReturnsTM is a paid employment program facilitating a transition back into financial services. The program is full-time and will run for 16 weeks, starting on September 5th, 2022 and finishing December 23rd, 2022.
Real ReturnsTM provides:
- An outstanding opportunity to explore a return to financial services and discover what you want next from your career.
- A focus on transferable skillsets gained during your career break, drawing on your expertise, interests and skills.
- The environment to make a real impact, working on meaningful project work with clearly defined objectives, measurable goals and a framework for regular feedback.
- A series of orientation/ training sessions to acclimatise you back into the business environment. You will learn about strategic business and regulatory changes in the financial services industry, undergo executive training to improve your personal impact, and have the opportunity to refresh your technology skills.
- Many opportunities across the businesses in London, across revenue generating areas, to corporate functions and technical projects in IT. Credit Suisse seeks to offer a variety of meaningful experiences across the bank.
- Support, mentorship and a buddy system throughout the program to ensure that you have a successful experience. Credit Suisse will pair you with a mentor who will be there to advise you before, during and after the program, as well as having the ongoing support of HR professionals and a dedicated line manager.
- A platform to be creative and a chance to create and craft a network with positive relationships. In addition to your peers on the program and your immediate team, you will be enabled to build powerful and supportive relationships throughout the bank, through a wide variety of networking events, speaker sessions and business insights.
Your future colleagues
Credit Suisse is an organisation which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace. Realising the firm’s D&I ambition is an integral part of their global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To be part of the Real ReturnsTM program Credit Suisse is looking for the following:
- A career break for two or more years at the point of application.
- A consistent track record of professional experience gained within the financial and/or professional services sector are essential for this program.
- Experience at VP level or above (or equivalent) before your career break.
- Previous experience gained within Investment Banking and Capital Markets, Sales, Trading, Research, Private Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management, Finance, Operations, Legal and Compliance, Audit, Risk, Chief Operating Office, Project Management, IT (technical experience – developers/ engineers etc.).
- Team-player who understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realise their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
You will be competitively remunerated during the program. Please note, participation in the program does not guarantee employment with Credit Suisse after the conclusion of the program.
How to Apply
For further information on the London program, please visit: www.credit-suisse.com/realreturns
The closing date for applications is 6 May 2022.
With any enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives them a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives their success.