Location: UK: London
Opportunity: 6 month returnship
Start date: Aug/Sept and October respectively
Closing date for applications: 31 July 2021
Information Drop-In: Thursday 22 July 2021 – see details below
Interested in re-entering the workforce and re-launching your career in a high performing organisation with a strong and differentiated culture that sees you as untapped Talent … read on.
Convex is a newly formed international specialty insurer and reinsurer founded by Stephen Catlin and Paul Brand. With operations in London and Bermuda, Convex occupies a unique position in the insurance industry combining unrivalled experience, reputation and a legacy free balance sheet.
Convex is focused on creating a positive environment for all Convexians (that’s what they call themselves) to learn, grow, have fun and do great work with people they like, trust and respect.
They live their values in every facet of their business: Earn our reputation; Straightforward and fair; Determined to improve; Inspired by opportunity; Enjoy being different
The successful applicants will join in specific critical roles within the Data team in Convex, and will be supported to learn all areas of the business. They will be buddied up with another Convexian to assist them with their transition back to work and to enable them to ask all of those questions over a virtual coffee! A bespoke Career Returners Coaching Programme from Women Returners, delivered in 1:1 sessions, will provide ongoing support. Success is a shared goal for all Convexians.
Who are they looking for?
- Convex is seeking two talented professionals for the role of Data & Process Analyst and Data Culture Analyst
- The roles are each for a 6 month contract with full benefits. Starting August 2021 and October 2021, respectively, with possible continuation into a permanent role upon successful completion of the initial contract. Based in London, with opportunity to work from home
- In line with government guidance, Convex has fully re-opened its gorgeous, modern offices in the Scalpel so you’ll be onboarded and based there
- Highly competitive salary & reward package. Including – 30 days holiday per annum, 10% pension employer contribution, 5 x life assurance, Private Medical for you and your dependants plus an enhanced suite of family friendly policies
- All flexible working options are available – including part-time, compressed hours and job share. If you don’t see something that suits you, why not suggest an option for them to consider?
You will be
- Currently on a career break, for whatever reason, of at least 2 years (you are welcome to apply if, during your career break, you have done voluntary work or some personal ad-hoc consulting or project work)
- Interested in working for a company that actually embraces diversity of thought and sees the value of untapped talent – that’s you!
- Looking for a supportive re-entry back into the workforce where you become a valuable addition to the business
- Eligible to work in the UK and able to satisfy any regulatory requirements for the role if applicable
Ideally you will have
- Experience within Professional Services, Financial Services, Technology, Insurance or a directly relevant area
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills
At the end of the programme participants will be ready to take their next step in their career with the possibility of a permanent role as a Convexian.
How to join the Drop-in: 22 July
Thursday 22 July 09.30-10.00am: https://bluejeans.com/548566077/1486
Thursday 22 July 1-1.30pm: https://bluejeans.com/159584586/8071
Thursday 22 July 3 – 3.30pm: https://bluejeans.com/852622834/2118
Problems on the day: If you have bandwidth issues you can join by phone instead, using the phone number below and the relevant meeting ID and participant codes above
Please apply using the links below:
The closing date for your application is 31 July 2021. Convex looks forward to speaking to you!
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com with ‘Convex Returners Question’ as the subject.