Location: UK: London
Start date: February 2022
Programme: 6-month returnship
Closing date for applications: 31 October 2021
Join Convex for an informal drop-in on Wednesday 27 October 2021 from 12 – 1pm. This is your opportunity to meet the programme managers, learn more about the company and ask questions about the programme. To register please visit here and Convex will send you the link to access the drop-in.
Interested in re-entering the workforce and re-launching your career in a high performing organisation with a strong & differentiated culture that sees you as untapped Talent…read on.
Convex is an international speciality insurer and reinsurer with offices in London, Bermuda, Luxembourg and Guernsey. They’ve brought together some of the best, brightest and most experienced re/insurance people to create an organisation built around the needs of their clients. They’re focused on creating a positive environment where they all learn, grow, have fun and do great work with people they like, trust and respect. They live their values in every facet of the business.
Convex have created their Returners Programme for people like you, who are interested in re-entering the workforce and re-launching your career in a high performing organisation with a strong and differentiated culture. Successful applicants will join in specific critical roles within Convex, and will be supported to learn all areas of the business. They’ll buddy you up with another ‘Convexian’ to help you successfully transition back to work and you’ll take part in a Career Returners Coaching Programme from Women Returners for ongoing support.
They live their values in every facet of their business: Earn our reputation; Straightforward and fair; Determined to improve; Inspired by opportunity; Enjoy being different
Who are they looking for
Convex is seeking four talented professionals for the following roles – please click on the link for further information:
- Each role offers a 6 month contract, with full benefits, with the intention to continue into a permanent role upon successful completion of the initial contract
- Based in London, with ample opportunity to work from home
- Highly competitive salary & reward package. Including – 30 days holiday per annum, 10% pension employer contribution, 5 x life assurance, Private Medical for you and your dependants plus an enhanced suite of family friendly policies
- All flexible working options are available – including part-time, compressed hours and job share, if you don’t see something thats suits you, why not suggest an option for them to consider
You will be
- Currently on a career break, for a variety of reasons, of at least 2 years (don’t worry if you’ve done volunteering, school governor work or some personal/ private consulting for a few days here or there for the latest start up, friends, family or similar)
- Interested in working for a company that actually embraces diversity of thought and sees the value of untapped talent – that’s you!
- Looking for a supportive re-entry back into the workforce where you become a valuable addition to the business
- Eligible to work in the UK and able to satisfy any regulatory requirements for the role if applicable
Ideally you will have
- Experience within Professional Services, Financial Services, Technology, Insurance or a directly relevant area
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills
At the end of the programme participants will be ready to take their next step in their career with the possibility of a permanent role as a Convexian.
How to apply
To find out more about each area and to apply please use the links below:
Please apply asap. Closing date for your application is 31 October 2021. Interviews will be held in November and offers made no later than early December.
They look forward to speaking to you!
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Convex Returners Question’ as the subject.