*Registrations are now closed*
Location: UK: Virtual (for opportunities in London and Bristol, flexible to applicants UK-wide)
Opportunity: Launch Event for 6-month returnship starting in November 2021
Timing: 16 September (9.30am – 11.30am)
Register by: 14 September (9am)
ClearBank is partnering with Women Returners to launch their inaugural ClearBank Career Returners Programme for professional individuals who are looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break of 18+months. The programme is open for application now, please click here.
Join ClearBank and Women Returners at the virtual Launch Event on 16 September to find out more the programme and the opportunities available.
How you will benefit from the event
- Find out how the programme will provide a supported route back to professional level work
- Hear from ClearBank’s business leaders about opportunities available on the programme
- Gain support from a return to work workshop delivered by Women Returners
What you can expect from the Programme
- The programme offers a professionally paid placement of 6 months starting in November 2021, with the high likelihood of a permanent role at the end of the programme
- Ensuring they create a smooth and comfortable transition for you to return to the workplace is really important to them. You will receive virtual coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching will be delivered centrally as a cohort of ClearBank returners, you will benefit from a supportive peer network of like-minded people across the organisation
- ClearBank will partner you with a professional mentor and a buddy to support your return to work and your professional development and to help you to develop your internal professional network
Working flexibly at ClearBank
All of the roles are full-time. Various flexible working options are available, dependent on the role, and these can be discussed at interview stage.
ClearBank has offices in both London and Bristol. Their employees are currently working remotely, with the option to go into offices should they wish to do so. They welcome applicants from around the UK, although occasional travel to the office in London or Bristol for meetings may be required.
Who ClearBank is looking for
People who have taken an extended career break of 18 months or more (as at November 2021). It might be that you’ve taken time out for childcare or eldercare, have relocated, or for any other reason. You could also have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitment or have not done any paid work for a few years.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Opportunities on the programme
- Engineering – they are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals to join them to help build their Bank on the Cloud. They currently have roles open in Engineering, Delivery, Quality Assurance and more.
- Information Security – they want to secure passionate individuals who have previous experience in Cyber Security. Individuals with an inquisitive and diligent mindset who can monitor, analyse, and investigate security alerts. Successful applicants will work with other departments to ensure solutions meet security requirements for the Bank.
- IT Operations – they are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy helping other people solve problems. Knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite, desktop and cloud or previous experience of working within an IT Operations Helpdesk, Network Operations Centre, Security Operations Centre or similar would be beneficial.
- Financial Crime Operations – they are looking for individuals who are ready to take on new challenges in a dynamic and fast paced team. Experience in FinCrime Investigations, Scheme Management, Operational Resilience, Risk Management, Quality Control or Programme Management or similar would be beneficial.
Who is ClearBank?
ClearBank is the first UK clearing bank in 250 years to design their entire IT system as a green field project. This unique approach enabled them to build systems free from legacy constraints with technology that transforms the banking experience. They are driving change in the financial sector by leveraging their technology to help their customers enhance their consumer experiences. ClearBank are forever considering their customers’ needs and how they can assist them moving forward easily in a heavily regulated environment.
Discover more about ClearBank here.
How to register and apply
To register for the Launch Event please visit here.
Closing date for event registration is 14 September 2021 (9am). Joining instructions for the event will be sent on 15 September.
You do not need to attend the event apply for the programme.
The programme is open for applications now, click here for more information and details on how to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please email email@example.com