Location: UK: London
Start date: 19 September 2022
Programme: Supported Hiring into Permanent Roles
Closing date for applications: ASAP
**This programme is now closed for applications**
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. They celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to them that they recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as they can and they believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so they’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean they need to make changes to their process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and they are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let them know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. They are passionate about helping their clients succeed in an ever-changing industry. From day one you will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
About the Programme
Their Return to Work programme seeks to recruit a wealth of senior talent who have taken extended career breaks and offers a supported route back to work of training and career development opportunities.
The programme is aimed at candidates with a variety of skillsets:
- Experienced professionals with change management experience in management consulting and/or financial services (required)
- People with experience working in Technology with a wide range of skillsets and backgrounds. Examples of relevant backgrounds include, but are not limited to:
- Technology: Architecture (Enterprise & Solution), Project Managers & Programme Managers
- Data: Data Analytics, Data Management, Data Scientists
- Agile: Agile Coach, Scrum Master
- Experienced Engineers from the technology sector including; Backend (Java/Python), Frontend (React), Data, Security, DevOps & Testing
The programme is aimed at individuals who have been outside conventional working environments for two or more years, and who wish to work in a Capco office or client location.
The programme offers:
- Four-week settling-in period
- Curated learning curriculum that introduces you to the various domains within Capco
- Support through a coach assigned especially for you
- An inhouse mentor to guide you through processes
- An external Return to Work specialised coach
- Access to a cohort of fellow returners
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- 25 days paid annual leave (with option to buy more)
Why join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for their clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement
How to Apply
To apply to Capco, please click here to complete the application process and upload your CV.
Capco really want to get to know you. Their application process has five stages some more formal than others. To keep everyone safe, all five stages will take place in a virtual environment. The application process will entail:
1. Introduction call with Recruitment
2. Assessment Centre which will comprise of:
- HR Interview with Recruitment
- Skills and Content Interview
- Virtual Case Study
3. Informal Coffee with a Peer (optional)
4. Partner Interview
Capco recognise they may need to make changes to their process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and they are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let them know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
With any questions, please email email@example.com