Location: UK, Luxembourg, Germany
Opportunity: 16-week returnship
Start Date: Rolling application, start date varies by role
Apply by: ASAP
Ready to restart your career? Return to your profession and build the future at Amazon.
Amazon’s 16-week, paid virtual returnships provide a structured environment and work assignments that will help you reintegrate into the workforce and acclimate to Amazon’s peculiar ways. Subject to performance and feedback throughout the returnship program, qualified candidates may be offered full-time employment at Amazon.
What you can expect from an Amazon Returnship?
- A detailed project plan designed to help you ramp back to your profession, refresh your skillset, and deliver substantive and meaningful work.
- A 16-week paid employment opportunity
- Virtual employment with IT equipment provided by Amazon
- An Amazon-assigned mentor and onboarding buddy
- Access to training and learning opportunities
- The possibility of full-time employment at the end of the programme and relocation assistance for moving to the hiring location
Who is Amazon looking for?
- Professionals with 1+ years of unemployment or underemployment
- Professionals with the right to work in the respective country of their application
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following:
- Business Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Program Management
- Product Management
- Software Development
- Technical Program Management
How to Apply?
Find out more about specific roles and apply through amazon.jobs/returnships. Amazon recruiters are actively reviewing applications and contacting eligible candidates. Roles will be added added a rolling basis through the year.