Location: UK, Luxembourg, Germany
Opportunity: 16-week returnship
Start Date: Rolling application, start date varies by role
Apply by: ASAP
*Applications have now closed*
Current UK roles in Account Management (B2B); Business Development, Planning & Analysis; Data; Finance; Programme Management; Technical Programme Management and Software Development.
Ready to restart your career? Return to your profession and build the future at Amazon.
Amazon’s 16-week, paid Returnship Programme provides a structured environment and work assignments that will help you reintegrate into the workforce and acclimate to Amazon’s ways of working. Subject to performance and feedback throughout the Returnship Programme, qualified candidates may be offered full-time employment at Amazon.
What you can expect from an Amazon Returnship?
- A detailed project plan designed to help you ramp back to your profession, refresh your skillset, and deliver substantive and meaningful work.
- A 16-week paid employment opportunity
- Virtual or Onsite employment with IT equipment provided by Amazon
- An Amazon-assigned mentor and onboarding buddy
- Access to training and learning opportunities
- The possibility of full-time employment at the end of the programme and relocation assistance for moving to the hiring location
Who is Amazon looking for?
- Professionals with 1+ years of unemployment or underemployment
- Professionals with the right to work in the country where the job is located
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following:
- Business Analyst
- Programme Management
- Finance Analyst
- Finance Business Partner
- Product Development
- Digital Marketing
- Account Management
- Business Analyst
- Software Development Engineer
- Technical Program Manager
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Product Manager tech
- Applied Scientist
How to Apply?
Find out more about specific roles and apply through amazon.jobs/returnships. Amazon recruiters are actively reviewing applications and contacting eligible candidates. Roles will be added on a rolling basis throughout the year.