Applications for the event have now closed
Location: Online (for Guildford UK opportunities)
Event Date: 10 June 2020 (9.45am – 11.30am)
Programme: Insight Event for Returners, followed by Supported Hiring into Permanent Roles
Application Deadline: 3 June 2020
Allianz values diversity as a source of strength and understands that a career gap shouldn’t be a barrier to realising your professional goals and aspirations. Over the last two years, they have successfully supported a number of returning professionals back into permanent roles through the Allianz Career Returners Supported Hiring Programme.
If you are a professional who has been out of the workplace for at least 2 years and are looking to step back into the workplace in the Guildford area, please register for the Allianz Career Returner Virtual Insight Event.
Career Returner Event & Benefits to Participants
As the largest employer in Guildford, Allianz Insurance is proud to show-case their local opportunities alongside return to work experts, Women Returners, at their Career Returner Insight Event on the 10 June. The objective is to provide return-to-work support and information, together with an initial exploration of opportunities within Allianz.
You will have the opportunity to learn more about Allianz through speaker sessions and you will also benefit from a return to work skills session run by Women Returners.
Target Participant Profile
- Will have been on a career break for a minimum of 2 years. During this period, you may have been working small-scale alongside other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years.
- Are seeking to return to a permanent professional role in the workplace
- Are looking for a role in the Guildford area
- Have previous professional experience, with a preference for backgrounds in:
- Business Change/Project Management
- Professional Head Office Services (Legal, Finance, HR, Procurement)
Following the event, Allianz will be seeking applications for their permanent roles. Successful applicants who have taken a career break will receive coaching from Women Returners and other transitional support.
Where and When?
Location: Webex (full details will be provided)
Timing: Wednesday 10 June 2020. Registration will be at 9.45am with the event taking place from 10.00am – 11.30am.
Allianz aims to be the outstanding competitor in personal and commercial insurance in the UK, helping people and companies move on and up in business and life. Allianz is the 34th largest company in the world and has over 85 million customers in 70 different countries. There are over 4,500 people working in 22 offices across the UK. At Allianz UK, everyone brings their own expertise and enthusiasm to work, to enable customers to make the right insurance decisions to meet their needs. They’re passionate about helping their customers and employees move on and up in life and business. Allianz nurtures and invests in talent to ensure that great people build great careers with them.
Application Process & Closing Date
- If you meet the above criteria please register your attendance here. Password is ARTW10JUNE: Allianz Return to Work Event
- Complete the registration questions and upload your CV. Please don’t worry about what your CV looks like – Allianz just wants to make sure that all parties maximise the opportunity.
- Registration deadline for the event is 3 June 2020. Places are limited so please do not delay.
- To find out more about what it’s like to work for Allianz visit their website: Allianz Careers
- Should you have any queries about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Returner Event’ in the header
Not available to attend the event?
Drop the Allianz HR team a line – they would still love to hear from you. Send your CV and contact details, to email@example.com stating ‘Returner Enquiry’ in the header.