Location: Online (for Guildford UK opportunities)
Event Date: 24 February 2021 (10.00am – 12.00pm, register 9.45am)
Opportunity: Insight Event for Returners, followed by Supported Hiring into Permanent Roles
Registration Deadline: Now closed
The event is full and registrations have now closed. For details of ongoing supported hiring see here.
Allianz values diversity as a source of strength and understands that a career gap shouldn’t be a barrier to realising your professional goals and aspirations. Over the last two years, they have successfully supported a number of returning professionals back into permanent roles through the Allianz Career Returners Supported Hiring Programme.
If you are a professional who has been out of the workplace for at least 2 years and are looking to step back into the workplace in the Guildford area, please register for the Allianz Career Returner Virtual Insight Event.
Career Returner Event & Benefits to Participants
As the largest employer in Guildford, Allianz Insurance is proud to showcase their local opportunities alongside return to work experts, Women Returners, at their Career Returner Insight Event on the 24 February 2021. The objective is to provide return-to-work support and information, together with an initial exploration of opportunities within Allianz.
You will have the opportunity to learn more about Allianz through speaker sessions and networking opportunities and you will also benefit from a return to work skills session run by Women Returners.
Target Participant Profile
- Will have been on a career break for a minimum of 2 years. During this period, you may have been working small-scale alongside other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years.
- Are seeking to return to a permanent professional role in the workplace
- Are looking for a role in the Guildford area
- Have previous professional experience, with a preference for backgrounds in:
- Business Change/Project Management
- Professional Head Office Services (Legal, Finance, HR, Procurement)
Following the event, Allianz will be seeking applications for their permanent roles. Successful applicants who have taken a career break will receive coaching from Women Returners and other transitional support.
Where and When?
Location: Webex (dial in details will be forwarded to you the week before)
Timing: Wednesday 24 February 2021. Registration will be at 9.50am with the event taking place from 10.00am – 12.30pm
Event Application Process & Closing Date
- If you meet the above criteria please register your attendance here: Allianz Insurance Plc. (allianzevents.co.uk) (Password: Returners)
- Complete the registration questions and upload your CV. Please don’t worry about what your CV looks like – Allianz just wants to make sure that all parties maximise the opportunity.
- Registration deadline for the event is Friday 19 February 2021. Places are limited so please do not delay.
- To find out more about what it’s like to work for Allianz visit their website: Allianz Careers
- Should you have any queries about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Returner Event’ in the header
Not available to attend the event?
Drop the Allianz HR team a line – they would still love to hear from you. Send your CV and contact details, to email@example.com stating ‘Returner Enquiry’ in the header.
Allianz aims to be the outstanding competitor in personal and commercial insurance in the UK, helping people and companies move on and up in business and life. Allianz is the 34th largest company in the world and has over 85 million customers in 70 different countries. There are over 4,500 people working in 22 offices across the UK. At Allianz UK, everyone brings their own expertise and enthusiasm to work, to enable customers to make the right insurance decisions to meet their needs. They’re passionate about helping their customers and employees move on and up in life and business. Allianz nurtures and invests in talent to ensure that great people build great careers with them.
About the Allianz Supported Hiring Programme
Allianz is keen to welcome back experienced and talented professionals who can contribute to their focus on true customer centricity. As part of the Allianz Career Returners Supported Hiring Programme, you can join the Allianz returner network. The Career Returners resourcing team will support your job applications to any of their live roles. The team will communicate with the hiring manager and aim to give you feedback on your applications and answer any questions through the process. Successful returner candidates will receive a competitive salary package, together with bespoke coaching sessions from Women Returners. You’ll also be helped along in the transition by a business-based mentor and given opportunities to network with other returners and the wider business. For more information see here.