Location: UK: London
Opportunity: 6-month returnship, part of the Diversity Project Cross Company Returner Programme
Start date: September 2023
Apply by: 28 May 2023 (extended)
abrdn is excited to be partnering with Women Returners and the Diversity Project to offer a Cross Company Returner Programme. The role at abrdn will offer blended working between home and their London office, with the potential to explore longer term opportunities following on from the programme where possible. The abrdn Returner Programme is targeted at experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended career break of 18 months or more, and who are interested in returning to the Financial Services sector.
What you can expect
- A professionally paid 6-month placement in London starting in September 2023
- Position is at a professional level within the Real Assets team
- abrdn hopes to be in a position to explore longer term opportunities following on from the programme, where this is not available within your team they will support you in applying for other internal roles
- You will receive internal mentoring and a buddy, together with Career Returners Coaching support from Women Returners to help you successfully transition back into the workplace
- As coaching support will be delivered centrally, you will benefit from a large supportive peer network of like-minded people across the organisations
- abrdn offers blended working, which will include time working from home. Other flexible working options may be available during and after the programme
What are they looking for
abrdn has a opportunity within their Real Assets team (Real Estate).
The opportunity to join them within their Real Assets team is one that is unique, challenging and rewarding. They are looking for world-class talent to join their team starting in September 2023 within their Investments business.
In Investments, they believe that high quality research and connected teams deliver positive outcomes for clients. They believe they add value through their deliberate, active decision making at each stage of the investment process and that all styles of investment require active decision making at some level, whether that be incorporating fundamental discretionary or systematic quant approaches.
abrdn plc is one of the world’s largest investment companies, and they are built on a long standing culture of caring about the future and making a positive impact. They invest for a better future. They do it to make a difference to the lives of their clients and customers, their employees, society and their shareholders. Their strategy is to build a vibrant and value-creating purpose-led organisation, with the current and future needs of their stakeholders at the heart of all they do.
How to Apply
For more information and how to apply, please click here
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 28 May 2023.