Join Women Returners and Deloitte Ireland on Tuesday 15 November (9:30-11:30) for a free-of-charge Returner Employer Event, hosted at the Deloitte offices in Dublin, on the topic of ”Returner Programmes: Opportunities and Impact for Irish Employers”. This is a cross-sector event for prospective and current employers of professionals who have taken an extended career break for caring or other reasons. Registration is now closed – email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Women Returners is hosting the event in partnership with Deloitte Ireland, following the success of the pilot Deloitte Ireland Return to Work Programme this year. At the event, we will explore the positive impact returner programmes can have on both talent recruitment and diversity & inclusion strategies. You will have the opportunity to ask your questions to the speakers from Women Returners and Deloitte and to network with other returner employers.
- Kevin Butler, Audit & Assurance Partner at Deloitte Ireland, talking about the business rationale and impact of the programme
- Julianne Miles MBE, CEO and Co-Founder of Women Returners, talking about the evolving returner programme market and the learnings she has gained from partnering with over 150 organisations since 2014, across the UK and globally.
- A panel from Deloitte Ireland – Chief HR Officer, line manager and returner – sharing their experiences of the Return to Work programme:
09:30 Register / Tea & Coffee / Networking
10:00 Kevin Butler, Audit & Assurance Partner, Deloitte Ireland: Business Rationale for a Returner Programme
10:10 Julianne Miles MBE, CEO, Women Returners: Returner Programmes Opportunities and Learnings
10:25 Deloitte Return to Work Programme Panel: Setting up a Successful Returner Programme
- Sinead Gogan, Chief HR Officer, Deloitte Ireland
- Susan Ryan, Director, Clients and Industries, Deloitte Ireland (line manager)
- Antona Davy, Senior, Risk Advisory, Deloitte Ireland (returner)
- Moderated by Darina Mulligan, Ireland Lead Coach, Women Returners
Followed by Q&A with Julianne Miles and the Deloitte Panellists, joined by Zoe Briggs, Deloitte Return to Work Programme Manager.
For details on how to register, email email@example.com
Registration will close at midday on 11 November.
Note: The event is for current or potential returner employers only, not for returners, recruitment agencies or coaches.
About Women Returners
Women Returners is a purpose-led consulting, coaching and network organisation which specialises in enabling the return to work of experienced professionals after an extended career break. Our mission is to remove the career break penalty. We have pioneered the introduction and uptake of returner programmes into Europe, and now work globally. We have worked in partnership with over 150 employers across sectors in the UK, Ireland and internationally. As a social business, we also run the free-of-charge Women Returners Professional Network, supporting nearly 8,000 members.
Do contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you would like to find out more but are not available this time.
Please do forward this invitation to any colleagues who may be interested. However, they must also register individually as, for security reasons, only registered attendees will be able to join the event.
We look forward to a great discussion!