Employer Services: Cross-Company
Women Returners has successfully designed and delivered six cross-company returnship programmes with leading employers:
- Returners to Financial Services Scotland, Glasgow and Edinburgh, 2018 and 2019
- Finance, Legal and FinTech Returners Scotland, Glasgow and Edinburgh, 2018
- Law Returners, Leeds and Manchester, 2019 – in partnership with The Law Society and funded by the Government Equalities Office
- Diversity Project Cross-Company Programme, London, 2020 – in partnership with the employer-led Diversity Project promoting diversity in the savings and investment sector
- Diversity Project Cross-Company Programme, London, 2021 – in partnership Standard Life Aberdeen, Aviva Investors, BNY Mellon, Fidelity International, Janus Henderson, Legal & General Investment Management, Schroders and Willis Towers Watson
The conversion rate for these programmes has been between 82-100%, demonstrating our returner market expertise and our unmatched skills and experience in returner programme consulting, project management, training, programme attraction and returner coaching.
Cross-Company Partnership Services
Cross-company programmes are usually piloted with an industry group, such as the Diversity Project.
However they can be organised with a group of interested employers, usually in the same industry and always in the same location(s).
We bring our expertise to partner with participating employers to design, project-manage, advertise and provide support on the cross-company programme.
This involves comprehensive A-Z support services:
- Best practice consulting delivered through cross-employer webinars, supported with an Employer Toolkit and Guides
- Full and detailed project management services
- Designing and delivering a launch event
- Co-promotion and attraction to our 6,000+ subscribed returner network and 8,000+ social media network
- Assessment day co-ordination, support and facilitation
- Induction day co-ordination, support and facilitation
- Interviewer webinar on how to get the best out of returners in an interview
- Line Manager webinar on how to support a returner through the transition back to work
- Our unique Career Returners Coaching Programme providing tailored and proven psychological and practical support to returners through four half-day workshops delivered to the full cohort by highly experienced returner coaches.
To arrange an exploratory discussion about our cross-company partnership services contact Julianne or Hazel at firstname.lastname@example.org.