Employer Services: Cross-Company
Women Returners has successfully designed and delivered five cross-company returnship programmes with leading employers:
- Returners to Financial Services Scotland, Glasgow and Edinburgh, 2018 and 2019
- Finance, Legal and FinTech Returners Scotland, Glasgow and Edinburgh, 2018
- Law Returners, Leeds and Manchester, 2019 – in partnership with The Law Society and funded by the Government Equalities Office
- Diversity Project Cross-Company Programme, London, 2020 (in progress) – in partnership with the employer-led Diversity Project promoting diversity in the savings and investment sector
The conversion rate for these programmes has been between 86-100%, demonstrating our returner market expertise and our unmatched skills and experience in returner programme consulting, project management, training, programme attraction and returner coaching.
Cross-Company Partnership Services
Cross-company programmes are usually piloted with an industry group, such as the Diversity Project.
However they can be organised with a group of interested employers, usually in the same industry and always in the same location(s).
We bring our expertise to partner with participating employers to design, project-manage, advertise and provide support on the cross-company programme.
This involves comprehensive A-Z support services:
- Best practice consulting delivered through cross-employer webinars, supported with an Employer Toolkit and Guides
- Full and detailed project management services
- Designing and delivering a launch event
- Co-promotion and attraction to our 6,000+ subscribed returner network and 8,000+ social media network
- Assessment day co-ordination, support and facilitation
- Induction day co-ordination, support and facilitation
- Interviewer webinar on how to get the best out of returners in an interview
- Line Manager webinar on how to support a returner through the transition back to work
- Our unique Career Returners Coaching Programme providing tailored and proven psychological and practical support to returners through four half-day workshops delivered to the full cohort by highly experienced returner coaches.
To arrange an exploratory discussion about our cross-company partnership services contact Julianne or Hazel at email@example.com.
“We are delighted to be welcoming five new returners to Fidelity International through the Diversity Project: Cross-Company Returner Programme. The calibre of candidates we met, interviewed and subsequently offered was exceptional and confirmed once again that the breadth and depth of talent in the returner space is rich and diverse. It is exactly this diversity of thought that is pivotal to understanding and delivering on the needs of our clients so we can continue to work together to build better financial futures."
“The Returners to Financial Services Programme was an excellent initiative for us to be involved in. The quality of applicants was great and we had fantastic support from the Women Returners team. This was an excellent opportunity to access a wide range and diverse group of candidates."