Employer Services: Cross-Company
Women Returners has successfully designed and delivered multiple cross-company returnship programmes with leading employers:
- Returners to Financial Services Scotland, Glasgow and Edinburgh, 2018, 2019 and 2022
- Finance, Legal and FinTech Returners Scotland, Glasgow and Edinburgh, 2018
- Law Returners, Leeds and Manchester, 2019 – in partnership with The Law Society and funded by the Government Equalities Office
- Diversity Project Cross-Company Programme, London, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 – in partnership with the employer-led Diversity Project promoting diversity in the savings and investment sector, and firms including abrdn, Artemis Invesetment Managment, Aviva Investors, BNY Mellon, Fidelity International, Janus Henderson, PGIM Fixed Income, Schroders and Willis Towers Watson
- FinTech Cross-Company Returner Programme 2022, in partnership with Innovate Finance
- Return to Tech Scotland Cross-Company Programme, 2023.
- Tech ReCharge Cross-Company Returner Programme, launching 2024
- Insurance Cross-Company Returner Programme, launching 2024 in partnership with the Insurance Families Network
The conversion rate for these programmes has been between 82-100%, demonstrating our returner market expertise and our unmatched skills and experience in returner programme consulting, project management, training, programme attraction and returner coaching.
Cross-Company Partnership Services
Cross-company programmes are usually piloted with an industry group, such as the Diversity Project.
However they can be organised with a group of interested employers with a common theme such as industry or location.
We bring our expertise to partner with participating employers to design, project-manage, advertise and provide support on the cross-company programme.
This involves comprehensive A-Z support services:
- Best practice consulting delivered through cross-employer online sessions, supported with a Cross-Company Employer Toolkit and Guides
- Full and detailed project management services
- Designing and delivering a launch event
- Co-promotion and attraction to our 8,500+ subscribed returner network and 13,000+ social media network
- Induction day co-ordination, support and facilitation
- Career Returner Inclusive Training for recruitment teams
- Interviewer briefing on how to get the best out of returners in an interview
- Line Manager briefings on how to support a returner through the transition back to work
- Our unique Career Returners Coaching Programme providing tailored and proven psychological and practical support to returners through four half-day workshops delivered to the full cohort by highly experienced returner coaches.
To arrange an exploratory discussion about our cross-company partnership services contact Julianne or Hazel at firstname.lastname@example.org.