* Applications are now closed *
Location: UK: Edinburgh, Stirling and London
Opportunity: 6-month returnship
Start Date: May 2022
Apply by: 7 March 2022
M&G is excited to be partnering with Women Returners to offer the M&G Career Returners Programme. The programme is targeted at experienced professionals who are looking to return to work after an extended career break and who are interested in returning to the Financial Services/Investments sector.
M&G welcomes people who are returning to the workplace after a career break, whether that was to look after family, provide care, for health reasons, travel, volunteering, study or time out. The journey back to work can be daunting so they have put this programme in place to ease the transition. Plus, wherever possible they offer flexible working and family friendly arrangements.
How will you benefit from the Programme?
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a tailored 6-month programme, with the potential of longer term opportunities on completion.
- You will receive coaching support from Women Returners to help you transition successfully back into the workplace, as well as a mentor and buddy at M&G.
- You will be part of a cohort of like-minded professionals.
- The programme is expected to include hybrid working, which will include time working from home. Various flexible working options may be available during and after the programme depending on the team and the role.
Who are M&G looking for?
- Experienced professionals who have taken a career break of 18 months or more (as at May 2022). During this time you may have been working small-scale around other commitments or have not done any paid work.
- Interested in returning to the Financial Services/Investments sector.
- With skills and experience relevant to the role, as listed in the relevant advert.
- With the right to work in the UK.
About the Opportunities and To Apply
M&G has a variety of opportunities across different business areas. Please click the links below to view the full job descriptions and to submit your application. Please apply as soon as possible, latest by 7 March 2022.
To join the growing Product Development Team responsible for public assets across all asset classes (equity, multi-asset and bonds) and help deliver the business goals for the M&G collectives fund range, while keeping the investor at the heart of the process.
Apply here: Product Executive
Working within M&G Investments’ Cash and Currency team you will support the growth of M&G’s Liquidity fund range across existing investment products as well as supporting the design and delivery of new ones.
Apply here: Analyst
The role will sit within the Investments Business Management team, who provide general administrative and operational support for investment teams.
Apply here: Business Manager
Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager role is a key member of the corporate functions strategic project team.
Apply here: Technical Project Manager
Business Analyst / Delivery Analyst
As part of its exciting transformation, M&G is looking for skilled individuals from a variety of disciplines – delivery, business analysis, data analysis, platform and product engineering – to work with them in their Agile Studio across the UK.
You will be part of a team that is designing digital experiences for and with M&G’s 6 million plus users in over 26 countries around the world.
Apply here: Product Owner
About M&G plc
M&G plc is an international savings and investments business, managing money for around 5 million retail customers and more than 800 institutional clients in 28 markets. Their purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings so they can live the life they want while making the world a little better along the way. For more information see About M&G plc
M&G lives by four behaviours and asks all employees to:
- Inspire Others – Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change – Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results – Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple – Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things
M&G knows that an inclusive environment makes the organisation more accessible and ensures they attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. They welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. They will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of their roles.
If you have any questions about the Programme or your application please contact M&G at firstname.lastname@example.org