* Applications are now closed *
Location: UK: Virtual (for opportunities in London)
Opportunity: Launch Event for Rolling Supported Hiring Returner Programme
Timing: 7 February 2022
Register by: 3 February 2022
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) is partnering with Women Returners to launch their first Returner Programme for professional individuals who are looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break of 18+months. The programme will open for applications early February 2022. This is a rolling programme with opportunities available throughout the year.
Join LSEG and Women Returners at the virtual Launch Event on 7 February 2022 (9.30 – 11.30am) to find out more the programme, what it’s like to work at LSEG and the opportunities available on the programme.
How you will benefit from the event
- Find out how the programme will provide a supported route back to professional level work
- Hear from LSEG’s business leaders about opportunities available on the programme
- Gain support from a return to work workshop delivered by Women Returners
What you can expect from the Programme
- The programme offers a supported route back into a permanent role
- You will receive virtual coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace during your first six months of employment
- You will benefit from a supportive peer network of other returners across the organisation
- LSEG will partner you with a professional mentor and a buddy to support your return to work and your professional development and to help you to develop your internal professional network
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Their purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth. Their culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shapes how they think, how they do things and how they help their people fulfil their potential.
Who LSEG is looking for
People who have taken an extended career break of 18 months or more (as at March 2021). It might be that you’ve taken time out for childcare or eldercare, have relocated, or for any other reason. You could also have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitment or have not done any paid work for a few years.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
LSEG is particularly keen to see applicants with experience at a senior level (manager and above), in the following business areas:
- Corporate Functions including HR, Finance, Marketing, Legal and Risk
- Capital Markets
- Post Trade
- Data & Analytics
Ideally you would have had financial services experience, but they are also open to experiences within large, global and complex organisations within other industry areas such as Technology, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals etc.
How to register and apply
To register for the Launch Event please visit here and complete the pre-registration questions.
Closing date for event registration is 3 February (9am). Joining instructions for the event will be sent on 4 February.
You do not need to attend the event to apply for the programme.
The programme will open for applications early February.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org