Location: UK: London (with hybrid working)
Opportunity: 6-month cross-company returnship, part of the FinTech Cross-Company Returner Programme
Start Date: January 2022
Apply by: 10 October 2021
Klarna Bank AB, a leading global payments and shopping service, is delighted to be participating in the Fintech Cross-Company Returner Programme 2022. This programme will be delivered within the UK Branch team in the London office and is targeted at experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended career break of 18 months or more (as at January 2022). Klarna has opportunities for professionals with a background preferably in financial services and/or FinTech, for roles in business services management and project management/project management office.
What you can expect
- The programme offers a professionally paid placement of 6 months starting in January 2022, with the strong possibility of an ongoing role at the end of the assignment
- Positions are at mid-level within the UK Branch team and will be located in London
- You will have the opportunity to work with global teams within a rapidly growing international business
- In addition to the Career Returners Coaching Programme support you will receive from Women Returners, Klarna will partner you with a professional mentor and buddy to support your return to work, professional development and help to develop your internal professional network
- Open to discussion on flexible working options
Who they are looking for
You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years. Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
- Organised, highly collaborative and strong communicators who are passionate about creating a high performing organisation
- Comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to manage key stakeholders at all levels across multiple teams, domains and locations
- Previous experience working within financial services and/or FinTech with understanding of risk management and compliance in financial services, with potential roles in business services management and project management/project management office.
At Klarna, you aren’t recruited for a specific role, but rather your competence, skill set and potential. This means you may work independently, in a team or you can be called upon from time to time for different assignments around Klarna. What you will get is a fast paced environment, with challenging problems and the opportunity to collaborate with many brilliant Klarnauts across the world. You can learn more about Klarna’s competencies and leadership principles here.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005, and is on a mission to change the banking industry forever. They serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 250,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining every 8 minutes! Their merchant base includes some of the world leading brands, such as ASOS, H&M, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. The Klarna offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities. You can find out more about Klarna here.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply to Klarna, putting “WOMEN RETURNERS” in the current company field on the application.
The closing date for applications is 10 October 2021. Interviews will take place during October/November 2021.
If you have any questions on the overall cross-company programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org