Location: UK: London, Cardiff and Southampton (with hybrid working)
Opportunity: 6-month cross-company returnship
Start Date: January 2022
Apply by: ASAP
**Now closed for applications**
Relaunch your Career in the Exciting Fast-Growth FinTech Sector!
Women Returners is delighted to be partnering with Innovate Finance, the not-for-profit industry body representing the UK’s global FinTech community, to launch a new FinTech Cross-Company Returner Programme. Participating employers for the inaugural year are Klarna, PrimaryBid and Starling Bank.
The 6-month returnship programme is targeted at experienced professionals, looking to return to work after a career break of 18 months or more, who are interested in relaunching their career in the FinTech Sector.
How will you benefit from the Programme?
- The programme offers a professionally paid placement with one of the participating organisations for 6 months, from January to July 2022.
- Positions are at a professional level with a range of roles and areas available.
- There will be a strong likelihood of a permanent role at the end of programme.
- You will receive internal mentoring and a buddy, together with Career Returners Coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching support will be delivered centrally, you will have a supportive peer network of like-minded people across the sector.
- The programme is expected to involve hybrid working. Various flexible working options may be available during and after the programme depending on the employer organisation and the role.
Who are they looking for?
The programme is targeted at individuals with a financial services, FinTech or technology background who have taken a career break of 18 months or more (as at January 2022). You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years. You must have the right to work in the UK. Each company will have different additional criteria for the experience and skills they are looking for, according to the roles available.
What is the recruitment process?
- Stage 1: Send CV & cover letter to the company you are interested in using the links in each individual company advert
- Stage 2: (possible) Have a telephone screening interview
- Stage 3: Attend a virtual interview process during October/November 2021.
About Innovate Finance
Innovate Finance is the independent industry body that represents and advances the global FinTech community in the UK. Their mission is to accelerate the UK’s leading role in the financial services sector by directly supporting the next generation of technology-led innovators. By bringing together and connecting the most forward-thinking participants in financial services, Innovate Finance is helping create a global financial services sector that is more transparent, more sustainable and more inclusive.
How to Apply
Find out more and apply directly to the participating company you are interested in, via the links on the relevant company page below:
PrimaryBid Returner Programme – closed for applications now
Starling Bank Returner Programme
The closing date for applications is 10 October 2021 (at 23:59).
Questions? See FAQs. If you have other questions on the cross-company programme itself please contact email@example.com. For queries on specific company placements, please contact the individual company via the email on their advert.