Location: Ireland: Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick
Opportunity: 6-month returnship
Start Date: May 2022
Apply by: 13 March 2022
Applications for 2022 are now closed
Deloitte Ireland wants all its people to experience a culture in which they can thrive and feel truly at home. Their personal, people-first environment is becoming more diverse every day. With that, it’s important to them that opportunities are provided to everyone, and that collaboration and progress come naturally.
Deloitte Ireland is delighted to introduce a Return to Work Programme, supporting those who have taken a career break of 18 months or more. They are committed to providing support throughout your placement, which will take place for an initial period of six months, and will have ongoing coaching, mentoring and training to assist your transition back to work. Deloitte is open to flexible work arrangements including part-time.
They have opportunities available across their business areas, and will connect you to the most relevant area based on your experience and skills.
How will you benefit from the programme?
- The programme offers a professionally paid placement in Deloitte for 6 months.
- The placement will take place from May until October 2022 in one of the following business areas: Audit, Tax, Risk Advisory, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Marketing, HR and Technology. Positions are at a professional level with a wide range of roles and areas available.
- There will be a strong likelihood of a permanent role at the end of programme.
- You will receive internal mentoring and a buddy, together with coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching support will be delivered centrally, you will benefit from a large supportive peer network of like-minded people across the organisation.
- The programme is expected to include hybrid working in line with the Deloitte Works policy. Various flexible working options including part-time may be available during and after the programme depending on the role.
Who is Deloitte looking for?
Individuals who have taken a career break of 18 months or more (as of May 2022), with past experience in professional services, technology, accountancy, taxation, consulting, or risk management. You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for several years. Each Deloitte business area will have different additional criteria for the experience and skills they are looking for, according to the roles available.
You must have the right to work in Ireland to apply for this programme.
What is the recruitment process?
- Stage 1: Complete your application using the relevant link:
- Stage 2: The interview process will take place in March 2022
Please apply ASAP, latest by 13 March 2022
With any questions, please contact Zoe Briggs on firstname.lastname@example.org