Location: Ireland: Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Galway, Limerick
Opportunity: 6-month returnship
Start Date: 4 September 2023
Apply by: 18 April 2023
*Applications have now closed*
Deloitte is delighted to announce that the Deloitte Ireland Return to Work programme is returning this year. Applications will close on 18 April, ahead of a start date of 4 September.
The aim of the programme is to support those who have taken a career break of 18 months or more (including career breaks of 10+ years) and wish to return to the workforce. Deloitte is committed to providing a structured and supportive programme. At the end of the six-month programme, there will be potential to convert to permanent roles with Deloitte. You will receive ongoing coaching, mentoring, and learning opportunities to assist your transition back to work. Deloitte is open to flexible work arrangements, including part time, which might support your transition back to work.
How will you benefit from the programme?
- The programme offers a professionally paid placement in Deloitte for six months, from September 2023 until March 2024.
- The positions are at a professional level, with a wide range of roles available, and the possibility of a permanent contract being offered at the end of programme.
- You will receive internal coaching and mentoring, and support from previous Deloitte returners. You will be assigned a buddy, who will be your point of contact for all your day-to-day queries and support.
- You will participate in a series of group coaching workshops with Women Returners to help you successfully transition back to work. You will join with a cohort of fellow returners, allowing you to share experiences and learnings with like-minded colleagues.
- The programme will include hybrid working in line with the Deloitte Works policy Various flexible working options may also be available during and after the programme depending on the role.
- You will avail of Deloitte’s rewards and benefits, including paid health insurance for yourself, your partner and dependents (under 18), their enhanced leave offerings, a well-being programme, inclusion networks, and more.
Who is Deloitte looking for?
Individuals who have taken a career break of 18 months or more (as of September 2023), with experience in professional services, technology, accountancy, tax, consulting, or risk management. You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for several years. Each Deloitte business area will have different additional criteria for the experience and skills they are looking for, according to the roles available. You must have the right to work in Ireland. Check out the various opportunities on Deloitte’s website here
If you believe that you don’t meet all the criteria above but have a strong skill set and experience, Deloitte encourages you to apply to the programme, but bear in mind that you must have the right to work in Ireland to do so.
What is the recruitment process?
- Stage 1: Make sure to complete your application via the Deloitte website by 5pm on 18 April 2023
- Stage 2: Interviews will take place in April – May 2023, with a two-stage interview process
- Stage 3: The Deloitte Return to Work Programme will start on 4 September 2023. All successful candidates will start the programme on this date with a group of returners.