*Applications are now closed*
Location: London and Bristol (flexible to applicants UK-wide)
Opportunity: 6-month returnship starting in November 2021
Closing date: 26 September 2021
ClearBank® is partnering with Women Returners to launch their inaugural ClearBank Career Returners Programme for professionals who are looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break. Their programme is designed to support you back into the workplace after you’ve taken a career break, whatever the reason may be.
Who is ClearBank®?
ClearBank® is the first UK clearing bank in 250 years to design their entire IT system as a green field project. This unique approach enabled them to build systems free from legacy constraints with technology that transforms the banking experience. They are driving change in the financial sector by leveraging their technology to help our customers enhance their consumer experiences. They are forever considering our customers’ needs and how they can assist them moving forward easily in a heavily regulated environment.
What can you expect?
- The Career Returners Programme offers a paid placement of 6 months, starting in November 2021, with the high likelihood of a permanent role at the end of the programme
- Ensuring they create a smooth and comfortable transition for you to return to the workplace is really important to them. You will receive virtual coaching support from Women Returners to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace. As coaching will be delivered centrally as a cohort of ClearBank returners, you will benefit from a supportive peer network of like-minded people across the organisation
- ClearBank will partner you with a professional mentor and a buddy to support your return to work and your professional development and to help you to develop your internal professional network
Working flexibly at ClearBank
All of the roles are full-time. Various flexible working options are available, dependent on the role, and these can be discussed at interview stage.
ClearBank has offices in both London and Bristol. Their employees are currently working remotely, with the option to go into offices should they wish to do so. They welcome applicants from around the UK, although occasional travel to the office in London or Bristol for meetings may be required.
What are they looking for?
The ClearBank Career Returners Programme is aimed at people who have had a career break of 18-months or more. It might be that you have taken time out for childcare or eldercare, have relocated, or for any other reason! You could also have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for a few years.
There are roles on offer in the following areas:
- Engineering – they are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals to join them to help build their Bank on the Cloud. They currently have roles open in Engineering, Delivery, Quality Assurance and more.
- Information Security – they want to secure passionate individuals who have previous experience in Cyber Security. Individuals with an inquisitive and diligent mindset who can monitor, analyse, and investigate security alerts. Successful applicants will work with other departments to ensure solutions meet security requirements for the Bank.
- IT Operations – they are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy helping other people solve problems. Knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite, desktop and cloud or previous experience of working within an IT Operations Helpdesk, Network Operations Centre, Security Operations Centre or similar would be beneficial.
- Financial Crime Operations – they are looking for individuals who are ready to take on new challenges in a dynamic and fast paced team. Experience in FinCrime Investigations, Scheme Management, Operational Resilience, Risk Management, Quality Control or Programme Management or similar would be beneficial.
How do you apply?
To apply to ClearBank, please click on the relevant link below to upload your CV and cover letter.
With any questions relating to the ClearBank Career Returners Programme, please email Clear.People@clear.bank with ‘ClearBank Women Returners Programme’ in the subject line.
Closing date for applications is 26 September 2021.