Location: UK: Leeds, Nottingham, Sheffield
Opportunity: Supported Hiring into permanent role
Start Date: ASAP
Apply by: ASAP
Haleon is partnering with Women Returners to offer a supported hiring role as a Dental Territory Manager. Haleon welcomes applications for this role from candidates who have taken a break from the corporate working environment for any reason, such as family commitments or starting up a new venture. If you are the successful candidate and have had a career break of 18 months or more (as at your start date), you will receive Career Returners Coaching support from Women Returners.
Haleon is a new world-leading consumer health company, shaped by all who join them. Together, they’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating their global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, they’re achieving it in a company that they’re in control of. In an environment that they’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely theirs. Care to join them. It isn’t a question.
This is an exciting time to join them and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
About the Role – Dental Territory Manager (Field Work)
This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis, with full training provided.
Applicants must be located in the area the position advertised in to be shortlisted for next stages of application process. Suitable postcodes could include: BD, LS, WF, DN, HU, LN, S, NG. Otherwise please explain in your CV/Cover letter if you are looking to relocate.
As the Dental Territory Manager your role will be to build relationships to drive Healthcare Professional awareness, advocacy and recommendation of Haleon Consumer Healthcare’s brands to their patients by communicating product science and patient end benefits. To do this, you will deliver category, condition and brand education of Haleon’s key therapeutic areas to UK Health Care Professionals, who you will target, and segment based on account potential and willingness to recommend.
Your critical objectives will need to build strong customer relationships to deliver excellent standards of value-added customer service, business management, and demonstrate clear understanding of the needs of Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and their patients. You will partner with HCPs across both the Dental and Pharmacy channels to drive advocacy of Haleon Oral Healthcare brands (Sensodyne, Corsodyl, Pronamel etc) to a number of different types of HCPs including (but not limited to): Dentists & Dental Hygienists/ Therapists.
The role sits within the National ‘Expert Sales’ Field Team, within the Expert (HCP) Marketing Function – The role is therefore key to the delivery of increased market share, share of recommendation, driving volume consumption and professional endorsement of their brand portfolio within the Healthcare Professional ‘Expert Field Sales Channel’.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
Customer Relationship Management
- Delivering the best-in-class educational sessions utilising all channels and platforms of engagement: face-to-face and remote, detailing, lunch & learns and larger forums, alongside with driving social media engagement in line with digital strategy.
- To deliver in-call quality on a consistent basis, measured through field visit assessments, Expert-Performance Tracking, Sales Force Effectiveness surveys as indicators.
- Maintain accurate records of calls and work completed and planned on territory through continuous and accurate use of internal systems.
- Support Haleon at all relevant Exhibitions / Events / PR initiatives to drive business goals and effort priorities and work to support National Sales Team to accelerate rate of local implementation of core strategies.
- Providing continuous updates & insight of expert environment developments, including competitor intelligence, alongside with proposed improvements related to the field team ways of working and focus areas.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with grade as required which can include overnight stays, evening and weekend working, whilst ensuring strict compliance with all Haleon Ethics and code of conduct policies.
- Demonstrate an awareness of NHS policies and healthcare landscape in order to support shaping long terms plans for Expert Field Team strategy.
- Ensuring alignment to Haleon HCP channel, Field Sales team and wider business strategy opportunities within the complex and ever-changing HCP environment.
- Formulate and execute a business plan for the territory, ensuring the highest reach and levels of engagement with HCPs/ segmentation and targeting data
Influencing & Collaboration
- Uncover opportunities to partner with and support Dental and Pharmacy Healthcare Professionals in order to make recommendations for their patients
- Work with Practice Managers, Team Leaders and Business Owners to organise and plan group educational meetings/ ‘Lunch and Learns’ to present product and condition presentations and sample products
- Working with Account Relationship Managers (ARMs) on delivery of Joined Educational Plans (JEPs) through the most appropriate channels of face-to-face and remote delivery
- Be a consistent ‘ambassador’ of expert field team, continuously demonstrating Haleon behaviours
- Ability to engage and reinforce commercial and/or patient benefits to all key decision makers externally and internally
- Ensure efficient use of time and company assets to drive most efficient ways of working both internally and externally
- Delivery of individual KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) alongside with contribution towards total Field Team objectives
Basic Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills in front of variety audience size in both face to face and remote environment is key
- Must have full UK driving license
- Right to work in the UK
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to a degree level, science preferred, or appropriate dental industry experience
- Experience of working in a field-based HCP/commercial environment
- Understanding and experience of Consumer Healthcare and Oral Healthcare Marketplaces/FMCG experience
To apply, please submit your CV and Cover Letter on the Haleon Careers website: Apply Here
The information that you provide in your cover letter and CV will be used by Haleon to assess your application. When applying for this role, please use the Cover Letter of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role.
Please state that you have taken a career break in your Cover Letter and highlight any additional information from your career break which may be relevant.
Haleon advises you to take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.