Location: London, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh, and Ireland
Start date: Ongoing throughout the year
Opportunity: Upskilling, training and supported hiring
Your chance to move forward
FDM understands the challenges of returning to work after a career break and they are committed to ensuring that you are well- prepared for success regardless of the reasons you took time away from the workplace.
Since 2016, they have restarted over 450 careers. Their program is designed to guide you through every phase of your journey, equipping you with the experience and pathways needed to re-enter the thriving world of tech successfully.
Career success is near
If you have been away from work for more than a year and have commercial experience, the FDM Returners programme is for you. You will be provided with 7 weeks of accredited and fully funded training, preparing you with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to restart a successful career.
FDM is for you if you are:
- Looking to return to work full-time
- Have at least a 1-year career break
- Have 5+ years’ experience in transformation and change
The 7 weeks online training covers:
- Professional skills, such as presentation skills, interview techniques and stakeholder management
- Introduction to Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Financial Industry Awareness
- Core skills: Excel, Prince 2
The Returners Programme offers you:
- Award winning and fully funded business and technical training
- The opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications
- Reboot your career with our industry-leading clients
- Flexible training hours to help accommodate family commitments
- The chance to fast-track your career progression
- Up to date knowledge of industry trends, maximising your potential for ongoing career development
- Specialist interview coaching
Find out all about the Returners Programme
FDM believes in your future career and provide:
- 6 months of fully paid maternity leave for all genders (including those who are adopting)
- Carers’, compassionate, and family violence leave
- Flexible working arrangements to assist with work-life balance
- Structured progression and professional development opportunities
- Staff networks specifically for women
Explore the FDM Returners’ experiences:
Watch their video here and see what their returners have to say
The FDM Lowdown
A strategic talent partner
FDM bridges the digital skills gap for businesses while helping ambitious individuals from various groups (including apprentices, graduates, returners to work, and ex-forces) find a job that suits them within the tech and business space.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
FDM Group is made up of over 95 nationalities while 31% of their global team are female. The business is located across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific and has around 4,500 consultants working with more than 200 high profile clients.
FDM’s initiatives. Your support.
FDM has set up several initiatives to assist their people, including wellbeing and mentoring programmes, employee networks, Consultant Peer Support, and an Alumni Network.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you?
To meet the team and find out more about the programme, come along to one of their Open mornings
Or if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact FDM at firstname.lastname@example.org