Location: UK: London
Start Date: Flexible
Opportunity: Supported Hiring Role (with flexible working)
Closing date for applications: ASAP
*Applications have now closed*
Due to their continued growth across a number of sectors and client groups, The Omerta Group (TOG), a leading Financial Services Executive Search firm, is looking to hire a Consultant within its established Liquid Markets teams in London. Opportunities are open within Fixed Income, Equities, Hedge Funds and Global Systematic Markets Practices.
A successful candidate who has taken a career break of 18+months will receive coaching support through the transition period from Women Returners. You may have taken time out for childcare or eldercare, for relocation, or for other reasons. You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for a number of years.
About the Role
Vice President Consultants work alongside the Managing Directors and Directors to generate candidate solutions and competitive intelligence within specific verticals; to help deliver upon their clients needs and objectives.
TOG is open to considering flexible working patterns.
- Market Knowledge – Being viewed as a thought leader who is well networked within their respective sector, continually building in-depth knowledge of market trends and organisation/management changes
- Business Development – Developing and expanding new and existing relationships that lead to search engagements in their respective sector
- Execution – Accountable for the execution and delivery of executive search engagements to clients with little supervision. You will also be expected to execute on searches with Managing Directors and Directors
- Client Management – Effectively managing client relationships which lead to repeat business
- Search Document Production – Preparing relevant documents, which may include presentations, proposals, position specifications, market commentaries client status reports and candidate profiles
- Process/Teamwork – Work collaboratively with colleagues to manage the Executive Search processes, to provide candidate solutions to clients. Experience of working in a project-based environment with tight deadlines
Background and Qualifications
TOG is open to experienced market professionals looking to make a career transition from front office bank positions to executive search.
- Problem Solving – Experience in being able to handle multiple competing priorities in a goal orientated fashion, and able to meet tight deadlines and targets
- Strong Interpersonal Skills – Ability to interact personably and confidently with clients and senior candidates
- English Language – Highly articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills
About The Omerta Group (TOG)
TOG is a leading Financial Services Executive Search firm covering clients globally from offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong. A market leader in executive search, utilising its global network to provide customised talent solutions to investment managers, hedge funds, electronic trading platforms, sovereign wealth funds, commodity trading houses, investment banks, private banks, and private investment firms.
TOG works with clients to deliver the best talent, utilising its network of contacts located across the globe. Their global network is their differentiating factor. They are an extension of clients, a trusted partner; their goals are their priority. TOG is recognised by clients and candidates for best-in-class execution and their robust, inclusive hiring methodology and selection process. Many of their assignments are repeat business with clients they have worked with for many years.
TOG is an Equal Opportunities Employer, with a desire to continue to develop its culture of diversity and inclusion.
Please apply ASAP with your CV to email@example.com
This email can also be used for any enquiries about the role.