Programme: 6-month returnship, part of the Diversity Project: Cross Company Returner Programme
Start date: 25 April 2022
Apply by: 13 February 2022 (extended)
* Applications are now closed *
Fidelity International, a leading investment solutions and retirement company, is delighted to be participating in the Diversity Project Cross Company 2022 Returner Programme. This programme will be delivered within the Investment Solutions and Services (ISS) business and is targeted at experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended career break.
They have opportunities for professionals with a background in:
- Systematic – investment directing, portfolio engineering and quant specialists
- Portfolio construction and risk – governance, risk and product
- Private Assets and Private Credit
- Research analysts
- Product – development and ETFs
- Distribution and Sales
- Change and transformation management
- Technology business analysts
What you can expect
- The programme offers a professionally paid placement of 6 months starting in May 2022, with the strong possibility of an ongoing role at the end of the placement
- Positions are for mid-senior level roles within the Investment Solutions & Services business and will be located across London and Surrey
- You will have the opportunity to work in global teams within a growing international business
- In addition to the coaching and support you will receive from Women Returners, Fidelity will partner you with a professional mentor and buddy to support your return to work, professional development and help you to develop your internal professional network
- Flexible working options are available depending on the role
What we are looking for
- Highly collaborative people who are passionate about striving to grow their business
- People who are naturally curious, strong communicators and can build effective relationships across departments and geographies and who enjoy working in an environment of high integrity and trust
- Previous experience working within an investment function relevant to the opportunities we have listed above
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company driven by the needs of their clients, not shareholders. Their vision is to deliver innovative solutions for a better future for their clients.
Fidelity International give employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. They look to hire and development employees who are passionate, engaged, smart and curious and are given the independence to make a difference.
Their ISS business is on an exciting transformation journey as they evolve their existing capabilities as well as build out new capabilities to continue to create innovative client solutions.
Their clients’ needs, the markets in which they operate, and their competitors are constantly changing, and their capabilities need to continually evolve to meet these demands.
The ISS business brings together the teams that focus on wholesale and institutional clients across Distribution, Investment Management, Operations and Technology teams to ensure they deliver innovative capabilities which best suit their clients’ needs.
Their passion lies in creating innovative, sustainable solutions and services, across a range of investment capabilities. They work with clients to understand their needs and use their unparalleled research insights and culture of excellence to build better financial futures.
Diversity and inclusion values
At Fidelity they are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment where talented individuals have the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
They understand to maintain growth we need the talent, energy and balance that comes from a fully diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion to work together to build better financial futures.
A diverse workplace brings benefits for their customers, their business and their people. The more perspectives they have the better equipped they are to meet the demands of their diverse customer base.
Their vision is to be a truly flexible employer, encouraging and trusting all employees globally to perform their role in the way that works best for them, the business, their colleagues and their clients. They will offer flexibility of home and office working, considering the role that you are doing, working effectively in teams and delivering for clients.
They are committed to being an inclusive and diverse company to work for and strive to create a culture where flexible working is actively encouraged to retain and attract the best talent.
Discover more about Fidelity International here.
How to Apply
To apply for the Fidelity Returner Programme, please click here.
The closing date for applications is 13 February 2022 (extended).
With any questions, please email email@example.com
With any questions on the overall cross-company programme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org